HAL in three-way, four vessel swap with Carnival, Costa and P&O

Copper10-8

[quote name='sail7seas'][B]I know for sure you are trying to give me a heart attack! :(
You came close to succeeding. :eek:
Back to your room........who said you could leave it? !@#@#
[/B][/quote]
I am with you! My wife and I just read it; fortunately, we finally got to the punch line. We were thinking what on earth has happened to the brain power at HAL .. then DW excitedly pointed to the April Fool line. Interestingly, what was going thru my head was what a waste of Maasdam sending it to my relatives ... and what ship can we book on for Caribbean cruises later?

Nicely done Copper ...

harry

[quote name='Saga Ruby']When I first read this thread, I was pondering the costs of air-lifting cruise ships into Kazakhstan which is the exemplar of the phrase "dry dock."

Ruby[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]You got that one![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT];)

[quote name='islandsparkler']'This may be happening on the Rotterdam!!! On my Panama Canal Cruise in Nov/Dec - two fellows were onboard measuring and calculating for just that!!! Also for extending more cabins where the pooldeck and Bar area is.[/quote]

Two weeks ago the Captain on the Ryndam told our meet & greet group that one way doors would be added to cabins on the walk around deck and that the pool on the stern of the Navigation deck would be moved up to the Lido deck during its scheduled dry docking next winter.

Archived