Dunn Falls for ALL GIRLS CRUISE!!

JamieG

We just booked an ALL GIRLS CRUISE for Dec 5 on the Liberty. I was looking at some excursions that everyone in our group could enjoy. I came across two and was wondering if anyone has ever done them. 1- Dunn's River Falls Catamaran 2- Dunn's River Falls & River Tubing Adventure. Both sounded pretty cool and it was something different from your everyday beach excursion. Any other suggestions you have are great too! I'm sooo PUMPED for this trip... lots of first timers!:D

Also consider Mystic Mountain - it was so much fun. The chairlift is great, the bobsled ride was a scream, and zip lining was thrilling. Then have lunch at the top and swim in the beautiful pool. Add on a trip to the Hard Rock or Margaritaville and you have a really fun day!

Jamie

I go on girls trips also. You will love Dunns River and River tubing ( we are between 40 and 63) I used Phil Lafayette. He took great care of us. He is recomended on the boards. Went to the falls first thing-then river tubing-lunch and touring. It was a great day-safe from all pushy vendors. Check out his rates on his site. (Sorry I don't have his contact any more but he is on the ports site information. ) There are a few recomended tour guides--you will have a great time with them as opposed to the ship tours. They will get you back to the ship on time. That is there job!!!

Thanks Linda! I will look him up! I will be sure to tell him you recomended him! Was there alcohol involved? I've got some drinkers with me... self included! lol

You will not want to drink before climbing the falls. That would be really dangerous, and this comes from 2PinaColadas LOL. Seriously and honestly you do not want to drink before climbing the falls.

We did the falls early about 8:30 and then did Bamboo Beach Club--booked through the ship. Bamboo Beach is an AI deal, all you care to eat and drink, but since you are not interested in the beach-- Markstours.com has several tour options and have read on these board that he will let you bring along a cooler and stop to let you get drinks/beer to put in it.

Archived