Prices on drinks

Cathy p

DH and I are going on the Legend in October. What I can't remember is what are the prices for Pina Coladas and Coors Light? I was thinking of buying the coupons for drinks everyweek so we would have our bar bill paid before we travel. Thanks in advance.

Can someone explain the drink coupons that were mentioned?

You can go to www.carnvial.com; log into your reservation and got to Gifts. It should be one of the options on the left of your screen. Once in Gift choose "specility" and they will give you some option for the drink coupons (Bar and Soda) You can use the drink coupons on the ship and basically your drinks are prepaid with the Coupon with the exception of the tip. They do still charge you for the tip. It isn't a bad idea to purchase these prior to sailing so you don't "overcharge" at the bar. :)

Is it a savings or just worth it for the convenience or prepaying?

So the .90 or so goes to your on board account?

What drinks are included? My DH loves his Mohitos and I am a frozen fruity drink kind of girl.

Sounds like you are like me (I too am a froxen fruity drink kind of girl) ;)

All drinks from the bar is included you get 4 coupons for $21 (give or take a couple of cents) I think I calculated it out to be about $5.25 per drink on the coupons were as you can easily spend $6.00 to $7.00 dollars on those tasty fruity drinks. Speaking of what's your favorite? Mine is the Funship Special and the Banana Diaquari.:D Wish I had one now :rolleyes:

Sounds like you are like me (I too am a froxen fruity drink kind of girl) ;)

All drinks from the bar is included you get 4 coupons for $21 (give or take a couple of cents) I think I calculated it out to be about $5.25 per drink on the coupons were as you can easily spend $6.00 to $7.00 dollars on those tasty fruity drinks. Speaking of what's your favorite? Mine is the Funship Special and the Banana Diaquari.:D Wish I had one now :rolleyes:

So I need a lot of coupons before I go if our two drinks of choice are included.;)

I have not done CCL in so many years I can only tell you my favorites from Royal. Miami Vice, Lava Flow, and Love Connection. I saw the Funship Special and it does sound real good.:D

So I need a lot of coupons before I go if our two drinks of choice are included.;)

I have not done CCL in so many years I can only tell you my favorites from Royal. Miami Vice, Lava Flow, and Love Connection. I saw the Funship Special and it does sound real good.:D

I REALLY STAND CORRECTED. I just went to the website and double checked my information I gave to you. The price for the Coupons are $21.25 (4 coupons total) that comes out to $5.31 a coupon. Underneath the lettering it says that the drink must not exceed $5.25 and gratuities are included. I am sorry for giving you wrong information :(

I pretty much like all the "Drink of the the Days" except for one. Yellow Tail is also pretty good but the Funship special tastes like Fruit punch that has been spiked. :p YUMMY.

DH and I are going on the Legend in October. What I can't remember is what are the prices for Pina Coladas and Coors Light? I was thinking of buying the coupons for drinks everyweek so we would have our bar bill paid before we travel. Thanks in advance.

When you get onbaord buy the new drink card that will get ya 5 drinks of the day for 23.00 ....and they will substatute the drink of the day for the pina coladas...they did for me in Feb. on the Facsination.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived