Please please advice !!

Booked aft JS on Navigator on Deck 7 (7392) can someone please tell me if these balconies are as deep as the aft JS on Deck 10 - or are they the same size as the JS on the side of ship. Looking at the deck plans the balconies on Deck 7 do not look as deep as those on Deck 10. Any info much appreciated or photos would be wonderful.

Booked aft JS on Navigator on Deck 7 (7392) can someone please tell me if these balconies are as deep as the aft JS on Deck 10 - or are they the same size as the JS on the side of ship. Looking at the deck plans the balconies on Deck 7 do not look as deep as those on Deck 10. Any info much appreciated or photos would be wonderful.

check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=958650&highlight=navigator+aft+deck

and put "Navigator deck 7 aft" or some such phrase in the search (above the general M&M forum) and you will find answers. Sorry, I don't know but will be on NOS in 13 days! Have a great cruise! :)

check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=958650&highlight=navigator+aft+deck

and put "Navigator deck 7 aft" or some such phrase in the search (above the general M&M forum) and you will find answers. Sorry' date=' I don't know but will be on NOS in 13 days! Have a great cruise! :)[/quote']

Thanks so much - looked at some photos now and don't think it will be for us with the metal construction in front of the balcony - so will change to a side JS.

Thanks so much - looked at some photos now and don't think it will be for us with the metal construction in front of the balcony - so will change to a side JS.

I would hold onto the aft JS. On sea days you are protected from the wind. We have had E1 Afts on the Navigator on Deck 8 and 9 - both great. Also we had a JS Aft on the Explorer Deck 6 which is similar to the Navigator. Photos of all the balconies in the link below. We did not find the metal construction to inhibit our view at all.

Kathy:)

All side balconies for the same catagory of cabin are the same size....the only ones with larger balconies are the "aft" cabins--and those balconies are deeper than any on the side of the ship.

A deck 7 JS and a deck 10 JS (side) have the same size balcony.

Archived