FOS - Help with Cozumel Dolphin Experience

Would someone be able to tell me which of the 3 Dolphin experiences allow you to get pushed forward by the dolphins? I watched Samantha Brown ride the dolphin superman like style in Cozumel.

I could not see which of these would be the one for sure.

Dolphin Encounter (doubt it's this one)

Dolphin push, pull, swim (maybe since the dolphin pushes you)

Dolphin swim and ride (could be this one also)

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks in advance.

Would someone be able to tell me which of the 3 Dolphin experiences allow you to get pushed forward by the dolphins? I watched Samantha Brown ride the dolphin superman like style in Cozumel.

I could not see which of these would be the one for sure.

Dolphin Encounter (doubt it's this one)

Dolphin push, pull, swim (maybe since the dolphin pushes you)

Dolphin swim and ride (could be this one also)

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks in advance.

It's probably the most expensive one. :)

I'd HIGHLY recommend you book directly through Dolphin Discovery instead of the ship. You get a much better value and that way, you are sure that you are getting the program you want. You want to choose the Royal Dolphin swim to get the foot push.

www.dolphindiscovery.com

It's a fantastic program....you are going to love it!

CG

We did this last year on the Freedom and it was a lot of fun. The push, pull, swim is like the one Samantha Brown did. You get in the water with the dolphin, keep your feet together, and the dolphin comes under your feet and lifts you out of the water and pushes you forward. I agree with CruisnGram about booking directly with Dolphin Discovery. It's easy to do on your own.

I'd HIGHLY recommend you book directly through Dolphin Discovery instead of the ship. You get a much better value and that way, you are sure that you are getting the program you want. You want to choose the Royal Dolphin swim to get the foot push.

www.dolphindiscovery.com

CG

It's the Royal Swim. We're booked on this excursion through dolphin discovery for October. I called them to discuss and it seemed to me like this was the best deal even if it was more expensive. If I'm going to do this, I want to DO this! :p

You can go to the following website and it will explain the difference.

Dolphin Interactive is usually done with you in waist deep water. You will get to pet the dolphins.

Go with the Dolphin swim, or Dolphin trainer experience. I booked the swim for my two daughters, and videotaped the whole time. It was a great experience for them.

http://www.dolphinaris.com/Dolphin-Swim-Program/

Typically the dolphin "encounters" don't allow you to swim or come in contact with the dolphins. You should do the "swim". My husband did the dolphin swim in Costa Maya and was able to get in the water with the dlophins swimming and then get a picture with the dolphin swimming up and kissing him. He did not get to ride or be pushed up by the dophin...like someone else said, that's probably the most expensive excursion.

Great responses. Thank you. I'll probably do the Royal swim at Dolphin Discovery since it's the only one that seems to do the dolphin push.

Question though....The ship docks at 10am....what is the earliest I should schedule the swim? 11am. 12pm?

By the way...I just booked it through Dolphin Discovery and got a 10% discount.

They offered either the 10% off or they would pay the taxi round trip. The taxi would have been around $15 each way.

By the way...I just booked it through Dolphin Discovery and got a 10% discount.

They offered either the 10% off or they would pay the taxi round trip. The taxi would have been around $15 each way.

You got a good deal!

They will refund if for some reason the ship does not come into port (weather)

WE paid taxi separate, $15 each way.

Yes, you do dock at Cozumel.:)

You got a good deal!

They will refund if for some reason the ship does not come into port (weather)

WE paid taxi separate, $15 each way.

Yes, you do dock at Cozumel.:)

Perfect. Thanks!

Archived