Cabin for 5 on Freedom

caribbeanboy

Only on ships built before year 2000 can regular cabins hold 5. The newer Dream has a expensive family cabin, so the new ships are the exception (before someone jumps in and tells me).

Expensive? Family of five in an ocean view for a seven day Eastern Caribbean cruise for $2,489.05 10/9/10. ($679.00 for guests one and two. $279 for guests three, four, and five) Carnival Victory (Built in year 2000) for the next day in five pax cabin is $2,217.45

Expensive? Family of five in an ocean view for a seven day Eastern Caribbean cruise for $2,489.05 10/9/10. ($679.00 for guests one and two. $279 for guests three, four, and five) Carnival Victory (Built in year 2000) for the next day in five pax cabin is $2,217.45

Iv got two cabins with only two in the cabin for less than $500 per day, but I admit one cabin was a 1A changed to 6B and one is port holes. $500 per person if you are putting 5 in the cabin to me is more than Id want to pay during hurricane season. Im glad Im not booking (and paying) for five!!! yikes.

Archived