Watch Out Liberty Of The Seas! Any Questions?

Can you check to see if the same menu's are served the same nites on the eastern and western iteniraries? I have seen menu's for the eastern but not the western.

Have a great cruise and looking forward to your reviews!!!!!:):):p

I'm not Chris, but I AM sailing with him and this "Live" Liberty thread will also be on the eastern itinerary! But, having sailed both eastern and western several times in the past, I can tell you that the menu did not change. ;)

Chris! Where are you? :confused: We have not heard from you in a while. I hope you are on your way south! I am getting sooooooo excited to go! My preparations are nearly done, although I have NOT even begun packing yet. Nor has anyone else in my family! We will get it done though and see you Saturday at 4:30ish by the main pool bar on deck 11 (if not sooner!). Safe travels to you and your family! We fly out tomorrow morning at 7:00a.m. :D

I'm on the 11th sailing also!!! I'm doing the countdown dance right now!! :D:D:D

I know, I know!!!! I am soooo excited! Hey, I just noticed you are from Houston! We used to live just north of Houston, in The Woodlands. Did I mention I am excited? :D

Chris, I was excited when my friend Bonnie Voyager sent me the link to your thread. And I'm glad to hear that you and Michael have already been chatting. You two are going to have a great cruise.

So, please keep us well documented with Labadee photos. I'm curious about the construction. Any sneak-peak shots will be appreciated.

And where do I start about Bonnie? First off, a picture of her with Bennie will be a must. Just don't look for her to stay up too late at nights! :D She's got a great family. We enjoyed meeting last year in San Juan, and have been harassing each other non-stop ever since.

2625358190039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

Y'all have a great time. And a really safe cruise. We'll enjoy watching it all happen via your thread!

Hey guys im working on writing my review and uploading my pictures! Ill be answering all your questions very shortly! It has been a VERY busy last few days! :D

Boo hoo hoo! I went back to work today! :( I miss my cafe latte from the Diamond Lounge and my coconut ranger cookies from Cafe Promenade! Hey, Chris, I've got a great video of you on the flowrider! I'll send it to you :D

Boo hoo hoo! I went back to work today! :( I miss my cafe latte from the Diamond Lounge and my coconut ranger cookies from Cafe Promenade! Hey, Chris, I've got a great video of you on the flowrider! I'll send it to you :D

LOL! Let me tell you i need another vacation lol jk! I cant wait to see the video! BTW: i got your emails and your on my "Must Get Done List Tonight" :D

• 4 weeks later...

My apologies for the late responses. I have decided not to do a review but i will post my pictures by Sunday. I will try and make it up to you guys next week by posting LIVE the Cruise Critic has never seen before you may be asking what do i have planned well i guess your going to have to wait and see. Overall the cruise was GREAT the ship was beautiful and brand new, the flowrider GREAT, parades were good, entertainment was also good. If anyone has any other question just ask.

Since you are an active teen cruiser I would love to know the lowdown on what teens actually enjoy doing while cruising. Do you do the teen activities? Hang out with who ever you might meet? Keep with your family/friends on board?

If you could send me the 15-16yo Compasses when you get back I would be most grateful. I have 2 DS's who enjoy cruising about every 2 years. They are not into "girls" :o that much yet, but like to do computer/Wii/DS games, eat pizza and burgers (we will visit JR's!) and just explore and experience the ship on their own.

If you also tell what movies are playing, both on TV and in the theater. What cabin you will be in? We have the deck 7 corner aft, actually DH and I do, the DS's are in an inside cabin near us, but we plan to spend a lot of time relaxing and watching the wake.

I'll be sure to keep up with your 'live' reports! It looks like you are on the Eastern route, (we're Western) but will still enjoy "cruising with you!"

Jacquelyn :D

Please check out www.thecruisingkid.com i hope that helps! Let me know if you would like anything in detail.

Chris-

Eastern or Western?

Who is the CD (or who will it be 5/30/09)?

(Maybe ask parents) What days are spa treatments discounted?

That's all we can think of now - can't wait to read your daily reports!

I went to the spa with my family and it was something like if you book on day one you get $30 off. It was beautiful nice and big and there are pengiuns on the top of the ship! :D

Hope i got everything!

I wanted to know how you compared your NCL cruise to all the RCCL ones. I've also been on both and wanted your take on the comparison.

I'm finally going to become a member of the "AFTer Club" on my upcoming LOS cruise, mainly because of all your wonderful posts about them!

24 days till my deck 7 corner aft! YIPPEE!!

I wanted to know how you compared your NCL cruise to all the RCCL ones. I've also been on both and wanted your take on the comparison.

I'm finally going to become a member of the "AFTer Club" on my upcoming LOS cruise, mainly because of all your wonderful posts about them!

24 days till my deck 7 corner aft! YIPPEE!!

I have really enjoyed my NCL cruises and compare them favorably to RCCL. I find NCL to be more laid-back than RCCL, but I like that change every now and then. I think the ships are lovely, bright, and vibrant. But I think RCCL's ships are more elegant. I found the food, service, and entertainment to be comparable. RCCL is my all-around favorite cruiseline but I would sail NCL without hesitation. Next up for me is Holland America to Alaska. I am anxious to see how they compare! :D

Archived