Watch Out Liberty Of The Seas! Any Questions?

Chris-

Eastern or Western?

Who is the CD (or who will it be 5/30/09)?

(Maybe ask parents) What days are spa treatments discounted?

That's all we can think of now - can't wait to read your daily reports!

Chris and Bennie,

Have a great time on your next voyage. We are Jealous, only until May 31 until we are on the Mariner. Take some Great shots of Bennie on the flow rider. Looking forward to the live feed.

I want Bennie to show me how to use the flow rider when we are all on the Oasis :)

Have Fun and tell Mom and Dad Hi...................

Mike and Bill

I don't think there is anything more beautiful than seeing the full moon on the ocean...oh yeh, the sun rise and sun sets! :)

BTW, an early HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY on April 19th. What a great early BD present!

Chris, you need to find out how the Liberty utilizes those two extra inches :D

A Larger Condom :eek::eek: ;)

Jacquelyn :D

The OP is correct. The Liberty is 2 inches longer than her sisters. This was told to us repeatedly while we were on board this week. Captain Charles and the CD were quite happy about the fact that it was the biggest.

Whats 2 inches betwenn cc friends :D

Have a Blast Chris!!!

She's our favorite, Kinda like our RCL home:D

I think we will have to go back on her after Oasis.

Make sure to get a picture of Bennie on the Flow Rider!!

Can't wait for your live postings.

In less than a week Bennie and i will be leaving to board the largest cruise ship in the world the Liberty Of The Seas! Just like i did with the Mariner a few weeks ago i will be posting LIVE! But before i can do that does anyone have any question or anything they would like me to take a look at aboard the Liberty Of The Seas?

Cruiserccl and Bennie :D

DH and I will be right there with you Cruiserccl...can't wait to meet you and Bennie after the muster drill. See ya' there!

Just off of Liberty- stayed on EST the whole cruise (Eastern Itinerary).

I don't have my compasses in front of me now, but off the top of my head, Flo Rider for sea days Boogie boarding was 11-4, stand up started at I think 9-11 and also 4 to I think 6. Some days had demonstrations for an hour or so.

Chris, as always will be following your posts while you are onboard. Happy early birthday and have a good time. We are sailing on the Liberty, May 23rd. I know you missed the parades on your last cruise but this one be sure to check them out.

In less than a week Bennie and i will be leaving to board the largest cruise ship in the world the Liberty Of The Seas! Just like i did with the Mariner a few weeks ago i will be posting LIVE! But before i can do that does anyone have any question or anything they would like me to take a look at aboard the Liberty Of The Seas?

Can't wait to read your posts as we are sailing on her when you disembark.;)

Hey guys! Thanks for all your response! Ill be sure to answer all your questions. Bennie and i can wait to board the largest ship afloat! If any of you guys want more information about Bennie and I LIVE from the Liberty visit www.wheresbennie.com and sign up for email up-dates on the home page! Cant wait! :D Ohhh BTW im still working out some details about this cruise but im hoping to find out more information about Labadee and one thing i know many of you guys have been following for quite some time. ;)

Hey! Since we will be together, we can post our info and reviews together LIVE Cruiseccl & Bennie. See you on Saturday ;)

Chris, have fun on the Liberty & happy birthday:D We will be on the Independence on Sunday heading to England

See you on the Oasis:)

Hey guys! Thanks for all your response! Ill be sure to answer all your questions. Bennie and i can wait to board the largest ship afloat! If any of you guys want more information about Bennie and I LIVE from the Liberty visit www.wheresbennie.com and sign up for email up-dates on the home page! Cant wait! :D Ohhh BTW im still working out some details about this cruise but im hoping to find out more information about Labadee and one thing i know many of you guys have been following for quite some time. ;)

Hi

I would be interested in hours that the flow rider is open both sea and port days. Thanks.

Hi Chris,

It seems like in lots of pics and videos of the flowrider people are wearing some sort of surfshirt/rashguard or something, are they available to use or do you bring your own?

Thanks,

Have a great trip!

K

Hi Chris,

It seems like in lots of pics and videos of the flowrider people are wearing some sort of surfshirt/rashguard or something, are they available to use or do you bring your own?

Thanks,

Have a great trip!

K

I can answer this already! You bring your own. It's not required, but unless you WANT to lose your top, it is suggested. Of course, for guys it's more about protecting their skin from board burn (and sunburn). ;) Any kind of shirt is fine. It doesn' have to be a rash guard. A simple t-shirt will do the job.

You and Bennie will just love the Liberty of the Seas. Make sure to take him to the very front of the bow for a picture. We sailed with Bennie on the Radiance of the Seas in Alaska and enjoyed meeting him and having our picture taken with him. We have sailed on the Freedom, Liberty and Independance of the Seas and are going back on the Freedom in June. So much activity and really nice rooms. Crew is wonderful too! Been to so many of the ports over and over it is nice to just stay on the ship and enjoy! I am trying to get up enough nerve to try the flo rider but at my age wonder about broken bones if I hit the back wall when I fall off.

I always buy a metal decorative butterfly on Labadee, just month I bought a lizard and now am looking for a Moon and Sun combo. They are so nice and decorate my porch and also help the native ecconomy.

Take care.... enjoy RCI

Irene & Miles

Can you check to see if the same menu's are served the same nites on the eastern and western iteniraries? I have seen menu's for the eastern but not the western.

Have a great cruise and looking forward to your reviews!!!!!:):):p

Hi, we sail on the Liberty on June 6th and are considering switching to My Time Dining.

Which are you doing? I would love to know how MTD is working.

Thanks, have a great time! :)

Archived