CC Reali-tini Group Cruise

It may be far out, but we have a new Cruise Critic Group cruise -- the Reali-tini cruise, set for October 16, 2005, and we'd love for all of you to join us!

We'll be sailing the Eastern Caribbean on the Mariner of the Seas with stops at Nassau, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Just $25 per person/per cabin double occupancy locks in your low rates! Click here for more information.

The Mir-tinis will be flowing, don't miss out on the fun! What's a Mir-tini? Book the cruise, join our discussion and find out!

Host Miriam

Community Supervisor

ldrscruisemir7@aol.com

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=40%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<center>realltblue.JPG

smbanreali.gif

bb1.gif

</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LauraSterling:

OK, I'll bite....what is a "Real-tini"?????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A "Real-tini" is a drink that you can actually see, hold, drink and enjoy ... as opposed to a virtual-tini that is only in your imagination! icon_wink.gif If you've ever visited the LMAO virtual cruise you might understand this. Y'all stop by anytime ... for a visit ... or to join our virtual cruise. We've finally decided after about seventeen months to make our virtual cruise into a 'real' cruise. You are all welcome to join us for that too! The information is linked in the footer. We'd love to have you!

<font face='Lucida Handwriting' color=#1E90FF> <font size="4">

Sailyn

<a href="mailto:lynnw55@flash.net">Blue_button_4.gif </a href></font size><font face='Comic Sans MS' color=#1E90FF>

<font size="1">Splendour 04/03

Rhapsody 10/03

Splendour 01/04

Rhapsody of the Seas 10/10/04

Mariner of the Seas 10/16/05

<font size="2"><marquee direction=left width=40%>Until Rhapsody Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;10;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Are you on this sailing too?

CLICK HERE for the ROLL CALL

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=40%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<center>realltblue.JPG

smbanreali.gif

bb1.gif

</center>

• 8 months later...

Okay, I'm first in line to buy Danny-brother-of-Mir a 'tini to help loosen is tongue so we can learn all sorts of good Mir stories.

Wait....

Now that I think about it, maybe we will be the ones telling HIM good Mir stories! :p

Welcome aboard, little brother!!!

~fly

Thanks for the welcomes, yes, I got to drive the cat to Chicago (after driving two of my own out to Los Angeles in '97) and NO, there are no incriminating pictures... well, there IS the one from the mid-70's of Mir with really long hair, knee high socks and... well, I have to keep this clean. She's family, after all...

Ha!

Danny

Archived