Is a Romance Aft Suite a full Suite

Redheel Girl

Hi this if my first try at posting even though I have checked out Cruise Critic every day for the past 5 years. You are all so awsome and have answered so many questions. Thank You. My question is when my TA called Norwegian to answer my question about would we be able to have Breakfast and Lunch in Cagneys on our April 28 Cruise to Alaska. We had a Owners suite before on the Pearl and of course we loved the Perk. The Norwegian Cruise line agent said we are a full suites but we would be permitted to eat in Cagneys for Dinner. Now I know you Cruisers know everything about what to expect. Can you help me. Also does anyone have a picture of Cabin 10728. I would so appreciate it. I did go to Cruise Stateroom and they had a simular one.:)

Hi this if my first try at posting even though I have checked out Cruise Critic every day for the past 5 years. You are all so awsome and have answered so many questions. Thank You. My question is when my TA called Norwegian to answer my question about would we be able to have Breakfast and Lunch in Cagneys on our April 28 Cruise to Alaska. We had a Owners suite before on the Pearl and of course we loved the Perk. The Norwegian Cruise line agent said we are a full suites but we would be permitted to eat in Cagneys for Dinner. Now I know you Cruisers know everything about what to expect. Can you help me. Also does anyone have a picture of Cabin 10728. I would so appreciate it. I did go to Cruise Stateroom and they had a simular one.:)

I tried to look up the cabin number that you posted and can't find it to tell you whether it is a full suite or not.

If it was possibly a typo and maybe cabin number 10128 - that is a BA Balcony and not entitled to suite perks.

Check the cabin number and come back, I am sure someone can help you.

Hi Thank you for your information. I have always wanted to say that I was up selled twice on my last Cruise on the Pearl in september 2007. I went from a Mini-suite to a AB Penthouse and ended up with a Owners Suite on the front of the Pearl. Believe me it was to die for.It all started two weeks before we were to Cruise and the Last up sell came thiry minutes before I was to leave the last day at work. It really made me a believer of the way we can print our own Doc and Luggage tags at home.

On the Star and Dawn, 10728 is an AD Romance Suite. :)

No other existing NCL cruise ship has a 10728 cabin.

It is a full suite for all purposes. :cool:

Next time, to avoid confusion, give the name of the ship along with the specific cabin number. Thanks! ;)

I just got off the Star (4/4/09) Cabin 10726, next door to 10728. Great cabin and location. You get all the penthouse perks. Make sure you tell them you're in a penthouse when you arrive at embarkation where they'll send you to the back for immediate check in and short cut you past the lines.

Very nice. Enjoy your trip!!

Chris

Thank you rocket man. Good advice. I had read that when you enter the terminal I should go to the right because that was where the Suites were supose to go. I am glad that now i know to tell some one that I am a Penthouse Guest. A year and a half ago I made the mistake of getting into the regular line in Vancouver and it was a very long line.Finally after going through security I did tell someone I was in a Owners suite and then they processed me through. Your information is why Cruise Critics is so important. Hopefully I can do it right this time.

• 2 months later...

electricron,

Off topic (sorry), what is the link for the website that has the cruise ship graphics in your signature? I had it at one time but can't find it now. The ships are great fun for keeping track of what ships I've been on.

Thanks.

Archived