Cat 9A- Destiny

dalbinson412

Hi! We are booked on April 30th Destiny. We got a call to upgrade at a discount price. We are now in a Cat 9A wrap around balcony. Does anyone have pictures of one of those rooms from the Destiny. I can't seem to find any anywhere. Any other information would be great. I can't wait to go.

Dana

CruiseDeckPlans.com has pictures of 7325 and 8327. We had the extended balcony next door to one of these cabins. It was great. Very little noise bad there. The Destiny is a great ship. Noonan is a wonderfully fun cruise director, the crew is great-- you'll have a great time.

Hi! We are booked on April 30th Destiny. We got a call to upgrade at a discount price. We are now in a Cat 9A wrap around balcony. Does anyone have pictures of one of those rooms from the Destiny. I can't seem to find any anywhere. Any other information would be great. I can't wait to go.

Dana

We were in one of the extended balconies on the Triumph which was very nice but I peeked in the 9A next door as soon as we boarded. It looked really great and I plan on doing a 9A on the Victory 2010.

Archived