Carnival website and shore excursions?

NoL

My husband and I really wanted to do this Mexican Cooking and Tasting excursion offered through CCL. When I went to book it online though, it was not an option for my specific date in COZUMEL. Is it possible that it will be an option once we get on board?

Ive tried calling CC, but every time I do, I wait forever and then get cut off. :confused: Im going to call again but thought you all might be able to help me :)

Edited to fix my mistake :)

Is this available in Belize??

I know it's available in Cozumel. I had not heard of it in Belize...

Youre right, I meant Cozumel, thank you :)

My husband and I really wanted to do this Mexican Cooking and Tasting excursion offered through CC. When I went to book it online though, it was not an option for my specific date in COZUMEL. Is it possible that it will be an option once we get on board?

Ive tried calling CC, but every time I do, I wait forever and then get cut off. :confused: Im going to call again but thought you all might be able to help me :)

Edited to fix my mistake :)

Is this the Mexican Cooking one that you do ashore or the Cooking one that you do onboard?

You may have to book it when you first board since this is something new and its held in the Supper Club area. Please when using Acronyms use CCL for Carnival and CC for Cruise Critic, kinda throws me off thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Fred

Is this the Mexican Cooking one that you do ashore or the Cooking one that you do onboard?

You may have to book it when you first board since this is something new and its held in the Supper Club area. Please when using Acronyms use CCL for Carnival and CC for Cruise Critic, kinda throws me off thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Fred

Thank you so much for the advice! Its the one that takes place at Playa Mia Grande place Park

Thank you so much for the advice! Its the one that takes place at Playa Mia Grande place Park

I used to be a Food Channel Addict and enjoy watching those cooking shows, I enjoy cooking but hate all of the preparation thats done before hand.

If you book this youre going to have a good time. I will book the one that held onboard Splendor when I get there.

Fred

There are several excursions that can only be booked onboard. For two of our upcoming ports the excursions we want to do are "booked onboard only". You can check without logging into the Carnival website. Just go to the site, don't log in, but look up excursions for your ports. It will show which ones are only available onboard. That doesn't guarantee it's available on your cruise, but will show you if that might be the reason it's not showing up.

If this excursion is available on your cruise but can't book online than you will only be able to book once on board. I ran into the same thing with our cruise and I called Carnival and thats what they told me. Although they also said some excursions don't get added to the web site until one month before sail date, if it's not on there by then, you will have to book onboard.

I was able to book this excursion -- the one at Playa Maya Grand Beach Park -- online, so it's not necessarily one that can be booked only on board. When is the cruise that you're trying to book it for? Maybe you're trying too soon.

I used to be a Food Channel Addict and enjoy watching those cooking shows, I enjoy cooking but hate all of the preparation thats done before hand.

If you book this youre going to have a good time. I will book the one that held onboard Splendor when I get there.

Fred

Fred - I see you are on the Splendor soon. Is the cooking class offered on the Splendor?

Fred - I see you are on the Splendor soon. Is the cooking class offered on the Splendor?

I read somewhere that someone attended a session I think it was onboard Freedom, so I am hoping they will have one on Splendor. I will ask when I get there. If so I will have a spread with photos and probably even Video footage if its allowed.

Fred

thank you all for your advice, Im going to try and call Carnival tomorrow again. I will be in Belize July 15th, and it doesnt say that it is onboard only booking (Im still keeping my fingers crossed though!), but it does say it is limited space so maybe we just missed out :(

thank you all for your advice, Im going to try and call Carnival tomorrow again. I will be in Belize July 15th, and it doesnt say that it is onboard only booking (Im still keeping my fingers crossed though!), but it does say it is limited space so maybe we just missed out :(

As I said in an earlier post, it isn't onboard only booking. If you're not going to be there (Cozumel, not Belize -- LOL) until July 15, it may just be too early to book. I think usually you can't book earlier than 90 days ahead.

As I said in an earlier post, it isn't onboard only booking. If you're not going to be there (Cozumel, not Belize -- LOL) until July 15, it may just be too early to book. I think usually you can't book earlier than 90 days ahead.

I called about a shore excursion in st Kitts in July and they told me the website list of excursions is not necessarily final until 90 days before the

cruise.

Archived