East coast cruises in Dec/Jan?

perthgirl

We are thinking of going to NY for Christmas - just wondered if there are cruises out of NY in winter? If so, which cruiseline should I check out? Nothing seems to be coming up in some of the searches I've done which probably means they don't exist?

We are thinking of going to NY for Christmas - just wondered if there are cruises out of NY in winter? If so, which cruiseline should I check out? Nothing seems to be coming up in some of the searches I've done which probably means they don't exist?

Queen Mary 2 sails a couple of RT's from NYC to the Caribbean in December. And the first week in January, the World Cruise begins and most likely, you could sail to Soton on the first segment.

NCL has 7 night cruises to Florida & Bahamas (3 sailings in Dec. 09) and 3 sailings on a 10 night South Caribbean round-trip out of NYC's West Side Piers. It's been very popular for folks from the Northeast to get out of the cold and they always sold out - keep an eye out for sale pricing & don't miss it if .....

The Celebrity Mercury is doing 9 and 12 day Carribbean cruises out of Baltimore from November, 09 to February 2010. You could grab a quick flight out of New York to Baltimore. Southwest Airlines has started flying out of Laguardia and is only $49.00, I think???

Archived