Fort Lauderdale shuttle companies?

ashtravel

I haven't tried them yet, but have a reservation with floridalimo.com for our upcomming trip for a towncar. I note that that have a van service as well. You can get an online quote. I have read several favorable reviews, but, again, don't have personal experience. Good luck!

I need one-way shuttle service from the FL cruise port to the FL airport for 7 people in June. Does anyone know of good shuttle service rather than using the cruise line transfers?

I would check with the Shuttle that your Hotel is prefering. We stayed at Pier 66 and had no problem from airport to hotel/hotel to ship . We found the couple of bucks we spent was worth more than the transfers(more expedient)

We are just off of the Enchantment this morning. There are TONS of cabs available at the pier and the airport is only 5 minutes away. I'm sure you could get a better deal using one the these cabs than using RCI's transportation, plus you won't have to wait. We used Ace Tours for 14 of us, but we were traveling to Miami Airport. They were right there as soon as we got off, you could look into using them if you feel more comfortable having something already in place.

Archived