Alaska Heritage or Renown?

PK4SC

They both have tour saver deals but which is better? I booked with Alaska Heritage Kenai Fjord tours but should I cancel and book Renown or does it even make a difference? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I deliberated on this question for months. Make sure your coupon covers the exact time for the tour you want to take, the coupons are very specific. Some other things I asked about were food options and cancellation policy. I also asked both about their boats and crew and why they thought I should book with them over the competition. Not that the answers are any indication of how the trip will be, just a reflection of the how well trained the call center staff are, but it was interesting to hear what they said. :)

I deliberated on this question for months. Make sure your coupon covers the exact time for the tour you want to take, the coupons are very specific. Some other things I asked about were food options and cancellation policy. I also asked both about their boats and crew and why they thought I should book with them over the competition. Not that the answers are any indication of how the trip will be, just a reflection of the how well trained the call center staff are, but it was interesting to hear what they said. :)

I have to agree, that it really is no indication of what kind of tour you are going to get by "talking" to the reservation staff, who don't go out on the boats???? I have gone with both companies, they have remained in business for many years, due to their expertise and well run tours. I highly doubt they have their "boats" assigned either??? Alaska Heritage has MANY, and with repeative trips I have taken, the boats varied.

That is what I was looking for. I heard so much about Renown on this sight that I was a little nervous about picking Heritage. I am good, thanks again. BQ you are a real treasure to this board and I can't thank you enough for how you have influenced our trip. It would be a true joy to meet you along the way. Peace!

That is what I was looking for. I heard so much about Renown on this sight that I was a little nervous about picking Heritage. I am good, thanks again. BQ you are a real treasure to this board and I can't thank you enough for how you have influenced our trip. It would be a true joy to meet you along the way. Peace!

Thank you, sincerely, for the kind words. :)

Archived