How much Luggage?

sealgs2000

• 1 month later...

My husband and I have been on an 8 day cruise - we each took a 29 inch suitcase, a 26 inch suitcase. We also each had 1 carry on bag, and I had my purse, and husband took a briefcase - no work in it, just used it as a carry on along with a regular carry on. This month we are cruising again for 8 days and I am going to try to take less, but will probably take the same suit cases so I have room to bring souvenirs home. For clothing I plan to take 3 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of casual pants, 2 capris, tops that I can interchange, 2 formals 3 pair shoes, underwear, etc. I will probably do a load of laundry or wait until they have the special where you can get a laundry bag full done for $15.00.

• 2 weeks later...

umm.. not sure if this is overpacking, underpacking or what.. we haven't taken a cruise yet, but we've been on 10+ day travel/vacations.. hubby and I usually share one large suitecase, and each have our backpacks.. We have bathing stuff in there (towels, toiletries), clothes, shoes, books, and usually I put a folded up duffel bag to toss the dirty clothes in, pack souveniers in on the return flight/drive. The backpacks are for anything we need handy, ID, medicine, books, notebooks... just my two pence

Archived