Kettles in stateroom on Navigator?

holiday queen 500

Hello, I've recently been on the Independence who now provide tea and coffee making facilities in the staterooms, I hear for the European market. This was very useful for warming up milk for baby in the stateroom.

Does anyone know if RCCL have introduced this on the Navigator, or should I pack my travel kettle?

Many thanks,

Tracy

Navigator only has the kettles in junior suites and higher. If you are in a regular stateroom, order your hot water from room service or go down to the Cafe Promenade to get it.

You can also fill up the sink with hot water to warm up your baby's bottles.

I think your travel kettle is on the prohibited items list so I would not bring it with you.

thanks, I never realised that it would be stateroom related. We have a JS booked and RCCL are advertising (never noticed this before) -

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests:

con_bulletgray_ico.gifTea and coffee service ensuitecon_bulletgray_ico.gifBathrobes (for use onboard)con_bulletgray_ico.gifBathroom amenities

Excellent, problem solved!

thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

thanks, I never realised that it would be stateroom related.

On most RCCL ships it is stateroom related - only in JS or higher. But Independence, Brilliance, and Rhapsody have the kettles in all cabins due to where they sail from or where they are heavily marketed. Independence for example homeports in Britain and since the Brits like their tea a little bit more than those in the US, there are kettles in every room.

We were in the Royal Suite on Navigator and did not have any kind of warming thing in the suite.

Darcie, when did you sail Navigator? The kettles on Navigator are part of the new suite amenities program that RCCL has introduced in the last several months.

Archived