No kids....?

watermelon5

Thank you so much for directing my attention to the "Silverseas" Board regarding this matter. I read with great interest the entire thread you mentioned, and I do not think I have been so amused by reading a thread before. I even called my husband over to read the responses as well. My husband and I are going on our second cruise in a few weeks, and we, too, do not enjoy uncontrollable children in public places. We remember the "good old days" when children were well disciplined (and quiet!).

It does surprise me that the only true adult only ships are mainly aimed and based in the UK, says a lot about us Brits I guess. But remember, growing old is compulsory, growing up is voluntary, I am still a kid at heart, just got aching bones and muscles:D:D

I think P & O have a couple of ships

Oceania & Azamara are the next best to kid free cruising

Princess Ships seem to be a little older crowd. We were on the Emerald on a 10 day and we may have seen a handful of kids. I would imagine it depends on when you go and how long the cruise is.

Archived