Wii Fit

babymomma

Just got the Wii Fit Plus and used it once so far. Think I am really going to like it and hopefully stick with the exercise. I can do the eating part when I am motivated, but I never seem to be motivated enough to do the moving part:rolleyes: I tried the yoga for the first time, and boy that was more of a workout than I thought it would be!

Hi all!

Not too much activity here lately, everybody busy Wiing?

Today was my "goal" day but I didn't meet it!:( Luckily no

fuss was made about it. I finally got to the next level on Bubble down the river ?? where I was attacked by bees! :eek:

Still having fun on Wii Fit after 250 days & hoping to conquer it & move on to Wii Fit Plus soon!

Does anybody have the "Dance" program that's been advertised on TV lately?

Well, ttfn & come back soon.

~Jo~ :)

that bubble down the river thing really frustrates me! My bubble is magnetically attracted to the wall! and then you get attacked by bees?? GOOD LORD!! I'll never get that far so i probably dont have to worry ;)

I think I've been pushing it too hard- my right knee was feeling a little twisted so I switched to elliptical because of the low-impact, but my ankle is REALLY tender. Unfortuneatly the only flat shoes I own are my workout tennies and I have to work so I was in 3 inch heel boots and had to walk the steps today. Now I am on the couch with my foot on a pillow. Think I will do an upper body workout tomorrow. I guess I can sit on the couch and do the boxing :D

Edited by CandiBar

Just got my Wii fit plus about a week ago and really having fun with it. Although my Mii puffed up and I didn't like the overweight designation it gave me. I did the tightrope and made it across and then did the bubble. The bubble took me about 7 tries, kept running into the sharp sides. Do you keep going until you get the professional desgination or are you going on to another game once you reach the goal? I have gotten the amatuer status on both. One other thing that I do like is it tells me my age is 10 years younger that my "real" age. Yippee! Now if I could just drop a few more pounds...:p

Hi all!

Candi ~ take it easy girl! You shouldn't be hurting.

Sharon ~ glad you're having fun. I'm still on Wii Fit & do the things 'til I get 4 stars before I move on. I'm happy to keep away from obese!

Did your Mii do a back flip when you had a younger age?

pinkbarbie ~ there's not too many bees but they are hard to avoid (for me at least!) It is a frustrating game but I want to master it!:D

Take care ~ it's almost the weekend.

Hi all!

Well we booked an indoor water park with our babies this sunday night to Monday. It will be my bathing suit debut since the weightloss- I am praying for self-esteem and having a hard time not packing the swimdress... I can do this.. I CAN do this...

28 days till we leave for the cruise- PHEW!!

Went to the doctor today and he was so happy with my progress. All my vitals were amazing and I'm so happy to have cut way down the diabetes risk- it runs in the fam. He is having my thyroid tested- because we have to do it at least once a year, but didnt see a need to test cholesterol or anything else because he says I am in wonderful shape- YAY!:D

I tried some fat free/sugar free white chocolate pudding tonight and eck! not impressed. Dont try that junk!! What a waste of calories!!

Well I will be going for tonight. Probably talk to ya'll after I get back on Monday or Tuesday... Night all!

Good afternoon all!

Great news Candi, keep it up!

I worked out to the Biggest Loser this morning. I recommend not using your wii fit board if you don't have to. I did it for kicks and Jillian called me a poodle! ;) Have fun if you try it!

I have been wanting to try the Jillian Michaels for Wii workout , but the little Wii Mii trainer is already kicking my Butt!! Have been afraid to try anything tougher. I did a 30 minute workout today and then spent another 29 minutes playing with the balance games. I have a problem with overdoing as I get too competitive trying to beat my scores and end up getting sore and having to lay off. Anyone else with that prob. I weigh about 148-150 and my goal is 140-135 by Mar 6,2010:eek:

Yes, I keep trying to beat my score too. Doing the hula hoop and super hula hoop have gotten the "calorie incenerator" message, real happy with that! Also have been doing the skiing and jump and that cute little penguin. So much fun. I do these after trying Super Mario Bros, because I get so frustrated with that game. Love to see the weight line on the graph go down, was headed the right direction until yesterday, but I think I had heavier clothes on and did it a different time of day (yeah right).

we're back! Our mini vacation was FANTASTIC!! I probably gained weight but I will not be weighing myself till I give myself 3 or 4 days to get back in the swing of things :)

Here's the best part of the day: We got upgraded to the Lido deck on our cruise! SO EXCITED! I have never had a room that high up. Will be nice to not have to walk so far to get outside, but will miss all the stair climbing exercise;) Leaving in 24 days- Can't wait!

Hope you all had a GREAT couple of days!

I just finished my wii workout for tonoc. I'm a little sore so obviously did a bit too much but feel great. tonoc my wii age was 33 ( not 62 like yesterday) so I think I put a little more effort into it. I'm so stiff with the hula hoop, that I can't get much above 300. The poor Schwan's man must think we've cut our throats!!!

Edited by toesinwater

Just bought the wii active. I'm a runner and I found muscles I haven't used in awhile. With the wii active you dont need the board. It's more excerise than games. My daughter has the wii fit so we will switch between them. How much fun, what a way to excerice.

Hi all!

Glad to hear everyone's having fun while getting fit!

Candi ~ great news re your cruise! What ship are you going on?

toesinwater ~ well at least you tried! Hope you can get it fixed so we know where you're going & when!:D

Sharon ~ those are some of the games I play too. I tried free style stepping but it's too hard on my knee so will stick to the 5 minute one twice. I still suck at hula hoop & ski jump.:(

I'm headed to the FR to Wii but am a bit afraid as I ate too many M&M peanuts to help breast cancer! I also had pistachios!:eek: That's my biggest problem snacking after dinner!

Take care & have fun!

Keep at it toesinwater (I love that song) you'll get the calendar on, I did and I'm not smart at all with these things! Good to have you on the post too.

Cruizmama good to have you here too. Its funny no matter how active you are when you do something a little different you find muscles you haven't used! I enjoy the Wii Fit Plus, and the My Fitness Coach. Seems I like to play the games more than the official exercises.

Jo, hey you gotta help out breast cancer and if that means eating M & M's well so be it. I have the nasty habit of eating after dinner too.

Candi so glad you enjoyed your mini vacation, and now you are back to your new office, life is good today.

mmmmm...m&m's. Dave keeps a bag in the fridge- he says it his emergency choco stash (he has a mean sweet tooth) Cant tell you how often I see them sitting there and think... hmm.. apple or m&m's? Fortunately Chocolate gives me heartburn now so the apple usually wins out. We are going on the Carnival Valor out of Miami of 2/21. Can't wait to walk out onto the pool deck and hear the steel drum playing...

I'm already looking at ships for our next cruise- 2 years from now. it will be the first cruise with our daughters, so I wanted a ship that has the waterworks, but most of them (other then the Dream) are only 4 or 5 days and I HAVE to go at least 7 days. Unfortunately the Dream goes to places we have been over and over and we just dont want to go back again right away. I see that the Glory is changing itinerary next year and going eastern, but we were on the Glory 2 years ago and it does not have the waterworks- just the slides. I am seriously considering the Glory again for 2012 though- unless something else comes up. We here as far as kids programs go that Carnival is #1. Otherwise we would look at RCCL because we really liked the last one we took with them. Will keep looking though:)

The girls and I are playing wii right now and its my turn to run the obstacle course so i'm out of here! Have a fun day all!

Well just finished my workout again tonoc. Yeah 3 nights in a row!! actually I completed 6 days with my walk workout. My MII is 42 tonoc tho ( still 9 years younger than my real age ) but I'm still a little "off center"..I really hope they mean balance and not mentally!

I am leaving Mar 6, 2010 on the OOsterdam for Mexico...warm weather, tequila, warm beaches, tequila, warm food, tequila.... ARRRIBA

Edited by toesinwater

Thanks for including me, I have done the hula hoop too, my daughter has the fit. My girls laugh at me cuz I moved my whole body and cant keep the hoop up. But with practice I too will get better.Sure enjoying my wii active. I guess it's time to excerise. My daily routine

wow I think I finally got the countdown clock on my profile!!!!! we'll see. I've got to go get on the treadmill and then do some Wii also. Head back to work tonoc so probably won't get much "organized" aerobics done for the next 3 days... I do 12's and am pooped by the time I get home. I am going to try and keep up with the walking regimen tho and that should help. Hail to broccoli and fish ( it's whats for dinner, lunch etc for the next few days) LOL