Just back from Enchantment...so dissapointed! Part 2

BabySam99

Glad you had a great time, your title scared me too!! Sailing for the first time in Feb on Enchantment with hubby and two kids! What time did you get off the ship? Still trying to find some decent airfare for our trip... thanks

I booked Jetblue for April 2005 at $79 + tax pp. Good flights going out, but coming back it is late afternoon, so we booked Song (Deleta) at $114 pp to get a 12:30 flight back. Both Jetblue and Song let you book one way tickets with no penalties. :)

Thanks Adele,

I am already looking for my next cruise...I can't wait!

I was so embarrassed! I jumped up (even with the pain I was in...lol) and ran into the store, rather limped in at a fast pace, and told my friends to hurry up so I could get out of there asap...LOL Then on the ship I fell out of the bathroom in our stateroom! There is a high step DOWN and I of course being the klutz that I am fell out of the bathroom...my brother got a big kick out of that! I also tripped over a caution cone in the Windjammer and just about knocked a man over with a huge tray of food! I tell ya all those years of dance (I danced for over 20 years) did nothing for my grace in a real life situation! Anyway I didn't get too badly hurt so it turned out great! Happy cruising to you and yours! :)

Kim, I was cracking up when I read about you falling out of the bathroom. I tell you - Jon and I couldn't have been more klutzy!

On the first day, I was putting clothes in the closet and tripped on the little rubber wedge the cabin steward uses to prop the cabin door open. Fell down into the closet and hit my head on the rack at the bottom. I could hardly get up from laughing. Jon was really worried, but I was fine. Had a sore spot along my hairline and a huge bruise on my leg.

Jon also tripped down the stairs the first day. Thankfully he caught himself.

It's a wonder that we made it off the ship at all!

Hi, we are either flying out of Manchester or Boston, on Feb 16th would be perfect, Wednesday nite before the cruise.... Jet blue has a nice special until Feb 15th, something like $160 round trip. I either have to fly out late Wed, or wait till Thur day. My 14 year old is already having a hissy fit about having to miss two days of school, Poor kid, parent's are dragging him out of school onto a cruise. The air fare is getting better, I'm glad I've waited, I am trying to be patient and suspect it will drop.

I wanted to ask you, didn't you stay at Holidayl Inn or Fort Luaderdale beach? How was it, is usually gets bad reviews, but a friend says she stayed there with no problem....

Thanks for the info.

Archived