what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

• 2 months later...

i love this thread, took me 4 days to read it all it was brilliant.

The nearest thing i have a to a wild story,

On a short cruise in the North Sea near Christmas many years ago, i was 12 and not coping well with the ships movement. In the buffet for breakfast, i suddenly started feeling sick, i covered my mouth as i ran from the room, however i started throwing up, becuse i had my mouth covered it started squirting out the side of my hands, staright onto the breakfast plate of another diner. I have no idea how they reacted as i just kept running to the toilets.

On a short cruise in the North Sea near Christmas many years ago, i was 12 and not coping well with the ships movement. In the buffet for breakfast, i suddenly started feeling sick, i covered my mouth as i ran from the room, however i started throwing up, becuse i had my mouth covered it started squirting out the side of my hands, staright onto the breakfast plate of another diner. I have no idea how they reacted as i just kept running to the toilets.

A gift that keeps on giving :)

I wonder if that person you "shared" your breakfast with will post here. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading this in my spare time at work for about the past week, and I've finally reached the end. I've been trying to think of anything to post, but can't really come up with anything. All of my cruises have been to Alaska, and most of them on Princess, so I guess not much exciting happens on my cruises. I have never seen anyone vomit, relieve themselves, or have "relations" in any inappropriate places. I've seen tipsy people, but never passed out or falling down drunk. Never seen a fight, or people missing the boat, or even a med-evac. I've enjoyed my cruises immensely, but they have been rather uneventful.

I'm not sure I'd want to take a cruise where all these crazy things happen, but I'm really glad that so many of you do, and post the stories here! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I've been reading this in my spare time at work for about the past week, and I've finally reached the end. I've been trying to think of anything to post, but can't really come up with anything. All of my cruises have been to Alaska, and most of them on Princess, so I guess not much exciting happens on my cruises. I have never seen anyone vomit, relieve themselves, or have "relations" in any inappropriate places. I've seen tipsy people, but never passed out or falling down drunk. Never seen a fight, or people missing the boat, or even a med-evac. I've enjoyed my cruises immensely, but they have been rather uneventful.

I'm not sure I'd want to take a cruise where all these crazy things happen, but I'm really glad that so many of you do, and post the stories here! :D

I believe these things happen on EVERY cruise. You just have to be in the right place at the right time...or the wrong place at the wrong time...depending on your point of view. :D

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, I just peed a little laughing so hard! :D

Toga Party...very first cruise I was on as a young teenager. It seems there was a bunch of fraternity guys and sorority girls from college on this ship who to the chagrin of security decided to have a Togo party on the pool deck that wound up with Toga covered drunk college kids all over the ship!

Ever had one of those moments when you are waiting for the elevator becuase you are wearing high heels and your long formal gown, and start staring at the door of elevator anticpating it's opening? Well, the doors finally opened and there was this was probally a refined older lady who had her panty house down around her knees and her dress pulled up really high (like over the stomach) and all she can say is GOOD DAY sorry to have blinded you my dear lady (in a heavy English accent that I could not decide was real or not.)

The door closed on the elevator and keep going down without me!

I'm still in the planning stages of our first cruise, but I will share with you an event that is legend and gets re-told often in our family.

My Aunt and Uncle were going on a cruise for their anniversary. They were having my Grandparents babysit my two cousins, one whom was a baby and a six-year old boy.

My Aunt and Uncle took my Grandparents out for dinner pre-cruise to thank them. My Aunt was paying for the bill and everyone else walked out of the restaurant onto the sidewalk in front.

My Uncle felt something wet and smelt something. He pulled my cousin away from his chest to see that her diaper had leaked all down the front of his suit and white shirt. My Grandpa who was standing beside him, turned and saw this and immediately lost his dinner onto the sidewalk.

My six-year-old cousin -who to this day is totally a sympathetic puker - saw my Grandpa throw up and he too lost his meal on the curb.

By this time my Uncle and my Grandma are killing themselves laughing. My Grandma sits down on the sidewalk and literally pees herself and her dress and coat laughing.

My Aunt came walking out of the restaurant onto this scene and stood there with her mouth open trying to figure out what could have happened in the few minutes since she had last seen them!

OK. I've been reading years' worth of stories, and laughed and cried at many of them. But this one was painful. I'm at work (in my cubicle in the corner) reading, so if I burst out laughing, which I SO wanted to do, everyone would wonder what I was doing, and some people might even come to see, and of course, then I'd be found out that I haven't been working most of the day, but reading these stories on CC instead. So I had to stifle a laugh that would have made me fall out of my chair! I could not, however, stop the tears.

This story reminded me of a scene in Stand By Me (based on Stephen King's The Body), where one of the characters wrote a story about a blueberry pie eating contest and the ensuing barf-a-rama.

wildest - participating in quest ! no idea what got into me but had no inhibition dolling up in lipstick, bra and high heels !

craziest - ads and flyers for specialty restaurants. only thing that topped this was people actually going there to eat !

wildest - participating in quest ! no idea what got into me but had no inhibition dolling up in lipstick, bra and high heels !

craziest - ads and flyers for specialty restaurants. only thing that topped this was people actually going there to eat !

The craziest Quest I saw had men interpreting "no pants" as "no clothes below the waist"! Pants and underwear were dropping - and everything was hanging out! The same quest also resulted in women flashing.

This was on my first Norwegian cruise and was the first Quest I ever saw. For the longest time I thought they were all like this!!

@jenaMH - yes the one i mentioned was my first ever cruise and it was on NCL star :) luckily for my eyesight no men dropped their pants lol. but i did enjoy tons of women reaching in and getting their bra out ! followed by some grabbing their loosened fruits and adjusting them right after and some simply holding up their "low-hanging" fruits being suddenly let loose by the missing bra :P was very wild and enjoyable :) one of the most relaxed moments of my life lol

Ever had one of those moments when you are waiting for the elevator becuase you are wearing high heels and your long formal gown, and start staring at the door of elevator anticpating it's opening? Well, the doors finally opened and there was this was probally a refined older lady who had her panty house down around her knees and her dress pulled up really high (like over the stomach) and all she can say is GOOD DAY sorry to have blinded you my dear lady (in a heavy English accent that I could not decide was real or not.)

The door closed on the elevator and keep going down without me!

Err- was she alone on the elevator?

On a union csatle passenger liner in the fifties the crew were washing down the passenger decks in the early hours and as was common in those days there was no air con as we have now and the cabin portholes /windows were open when they were treated to th inebrieated ramblings of a well known actress /personality of the day who was aged abt late forties trying to get up to a top bunk with the assistance of her cabin mate both of whom were wearing the skimpiest of night attire .

After that when this female was seen on deck the deck attendands referred to her as ** knickers.

This is a good one.....My mother and I were on the NCL SKY we had the Owners Suite. In the bedroom Mom was opening the night stand on her side. She found a X-Rated how to do book in hers. And I looked in my side night stand, and I took her I have the Bible in mine. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I made it to the end! I hope this won't stay the last page for long! Been very much enjoying reading the stories, wondering how rare some of them are, having never been on a cruise yet. But my fiance and I are going next May, and if we see any crazy stuff, I'll be sure to post back here!

• 4 weeks later...
I realize these posts are several years old, but I'm betting "John Gotti Jr" was not wearing a medal he won. I'm betting he was imitating "Flavor Flav" from rap group Public Enemy:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/pAYaZuD3C0k/2009+VH1+Hip+Hop+Honors+Performances/BkMhBNFemHw/Flavor+Flav

NoobCruise I can assure you it was NOT a medal or some insignia of achievement as was suggested by CC's biggest blue nose know-it-all. It was a crazy piece of bling that the kid seems to have worn everywhere. Was I wrong to make fun of a kid? Yes. Would I do it again? Hell yes!

I was on Celebrity's Millennium in 2006 during the World Cup Soccer event. There was 2 guys ( father and son) who managed to get themselves plastered every night. These guys would end up at the club and would proceed to dance together. Mind you, this is not typical stand by each other dancing. This was bumping, grinding, hugging and waltzing dancing. Every so often, these guys would stumble around on the dance floor and pass out. This happened every night on a 2-week cruise.

I have never seen two grown men act like this before. Hopefully, that will be the last...