Yellow Bird Party Boat

tggs726

Any idea why carnival isnt offering this excursion anyomore? Well it might be but not on my two particular sailings. Its not a time restriction because we are there for a long time on both sailings. Can anyone confirm if it is still in operation and if so can you walk up on that day and purchase admission?

Any idea why carnival isnt offering this excursion anyomore? Well it might be but not on my two particular sailings. Its not a time restriction because we are there for a long time on both sailings. Can anyone confirm if it is still in operation and if so can you walk up on that day and purchase admission?

i haven't heard of any scheduled dry dock.. or special events

Give the office a call.

242 322-1340

Thanks! I actually did call the number from one of your posts on another thread and they were supprised to hear that it wasnt offered on my sailing. They assured me that they have a sailing the day were in Nassau and that we can simply order on the pier or at the boat itself.

Thanks! I actually did call the number from one of your posts on another thread and they were supprised to hear that it wasnt offered on my sailing. They assured me that they have a sailing the day were in Nassau and that we can simply order on the pier or at the boat itself.

Have you done this tour before? I'm booked for June and was wondering what the thoughts are from someone who has been on it.

Have you done this tour before? I'm booked for June and was wondering what the thoughts are from someone who has been on it.

It was a great time, however we drank heavily, so im sure regardless of what we were doing it would have eventually become a good time lol. I would highly recommend it if you like to party, dance, and participate in fun games.

It was a great time, however we drank heavily, so im sure regardless of what we were doing it would have eventually become a good time lol. I would highly recommend it if you like to party, dance, and participate in fun games.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! The rum punch was a HUGE selling point! :D

• 2 weeks later...

We had no reservations. We just walked up to the boat before they started boarding and haggled a price with the crew. Good times (from what we remember) ;):D

I am going to the Bahamas next week on the Imagination, and I can not book it through Carnival either. Where did you go when you walked up and haggled a price?

I think this is the same boat ride I took when I was 18 (13 years ago) It was a lot of fun.

I am going to the Bahamas next week on the Imagination, and I can not book it through Carnival either. Where did you go when you walked up and haggled a price?

I think this is the same boat ride I took when I was 18 (13 years ago) It was a lot of fun.

If the boat is going out the day you are in.. you can find it along the wharf where all the other tours are. Its' the big triple decker with the Yellow Stripes.

fs_vyelmt_1.jpg

If the boat is going out the day you are in.. you can find it along the wharf where all the other tours are. Its' the big triple decker with the Yellow Stripes.

fs_vyelmt_1.jpg

Scubagirl - Is that you in the picture?

haha - I probably would have said it was me if I were asked! I'm not sure that promo shot makes me want to take that excursion...I wouldn't like being on a boat where everyone looked like that! And in the photo, what is the next person up in the photo wearing? Not much it appears!

haha - I probably would have said it was me if I were asked! I'm not sure that promo shot makes me want to take that excursion...I wouldn't like being on a boat where everyone looked like that! And in the photo, what is the next person up in the photo wearing? Not much it appears!

LOL... it's a guy.. laying in the sand .. isn't it.. don't tell me I'm posting smut..

So, would it be better to just go to the boat & pay or book the excursion? I don't like to pay excursion prices but we have a large group of about 25 or so. Also, we don't get to Nassau till 11:00. I assume they have 2 cruises a day, right? What time does the second one leave?

So, would it be better to just go to the boat & pay or book the excursion? I don't like to pay excursion prices but we have a large group of about 25 or so. Also, we don't get to Nassau till 11:00. I assume they have 2 cruises a day, right? What time does the second one leave?

Give the office a call and tell them how many are in your group.

Tell them I sent you.. (Capt Marvin's Aunt).

I don't know their schedule. but Yes, they usually go out again at 1pm.

They may give you a deal on the trip. They have in the past for a large group. You'll have to negotiate ahead of time.

Yellow Bird

242 322-1340

• 4 months later...
Anyone take this tour with children? Or is it not a place to take kids?

The Yellowbird has 3 decks. There are many families on board with kids. They usually just stay upstairs and watch the action from the balcony. The interior of the boat is open to view the dancefloor below.

The boat trip is only 40 minutes or so.. people really don't get that trashed in 40 minutes.

Thank You, I really like the idea of going to a private island and thought for the price of $36 with the cruise line it was worth it, considering it included punch, but was unsure if going with a 16 yr old boy and 2 14 yr olds ( a girl and a boy) if it would be too inappropriate.

Do you know of they rent waverunners?

Thank You, I really like the idea of going to a private island and thought for the price of $36 with the cruise line it was worth it, considering it included punch, but was unsure if going with a 16 yr old boy and 2 14 yr olds ( a girl and a boy) if it would be too inappropriate.

Do you know of they rent waverunners?

yes, they rent waverunners on the island. You must be 18 to rent or ride without an adult.

Archived