onbord credit question

2000ph

hi folks can you answer a question for my MIL.She booked a cruise on Ventura for sail in October and will receive an on-board credit of £200 but if she had sailed before and joined the portunus club she would have got £300

she has just booked a last minute cruise to sail on Friday.so would she now be entitled to get the extra £££ on-board credit, as she will now have sailed before she goes on the one in October

Thanks for any replys

2000ph

hi 2000ph,welcome to the wonderfull world of cruising.to answer your question i would think that as you have already booked the october cruise before you go on friday you will only get the obc they say,as you were not in the portunas club before you booked.but when you go on ventura in october you will get your 5% discount on all purchases.hope this helps..happy sailing..humpy.

hi folks can you answer a question for my MIL.She booked a cruise on Ventura for sail in October and will receive an on-board credit of £200 but if she had sailed before and joined the portunus club she would have got £300

she has just booked a last minute cruise to sail on Friday.so would she now be entitled to get the extra £££ on-board credit, as she will now have sailed before she goes on the one in October

Thanks for any replys

2000ph

I would wait until MIL returns from this first cruise , she will then receive her Portunus membership card a few weeks after her return with membership number on. THEN I would email or phone the PORTUNUS CLUB and ask for the extra obc to be added to the cruise in october...don't confuse issue now just wait until she returns.

My MIL is on ventura at the moment and comes home friday!:o

The OBC is given depending on your status at the time of booking. However, it still might be worth asking the question and would be interested to hear the response.

Brian

will let you know how she gets on

2000ph

Archived