NCL Website down?

tdcjerry

As I do everyday, I was checking prices for cruises and the NCL website will note let me look at available cabins. Has anyone seen this today??

Yep, same here, says no cabins available for the number in our party (2), which is no way true since yesterday there were lots of cabins open still. We tried it for our January 2010 sail date as well and same thing so somthing is going on, maybe maintenance or updates of some kind.

Yes, I noticed it too.

It is part of the reason I posted another thread about how to tell / what to do if my cruise's price dropped (I thought maybe I was doing something wrong).

IF your cruise's price HAS dropped, and its before the final payment, what do you all do?

Yes, I noticed it too.

It is part of the reason I posted another thread about how to tell / what to do if my cruise's price dropped (I thought maybe I was doing something wrong).

IF your cruise's price HAS dropped, and its before the final payment, what do you all do?

If you booked through a TA, call them...NCL will not deal directly with you. If you booked through NCL, call your PCC to get a refund or upgrade. Once you make the final payment, I can't say for sure...I've never done that before. Several threads have mentioned you still might get an upgrade or OBC. :) Good luck and Happy Sailing.

DT

Yes, I noticed it too.

If you have a PCC with NCL call them, they will give you the new price, but make sure that you don't lose any OBC you might have.

They are doing a database upgrade of some type and it is supposed to be up tomorrow morning.

It seems odd that on a Saturday night they do this, I would think late on a Sunday, like 11:59 pm would be better.

Forget the website being down...when my wife couldn't get info on the site, she called the toll-free number. It was answered by a wildlife preserve in Indiana. Double-checked the number...it was correct.

Nutty night.

My Sister got an e-mail from NCL that they were going to change the itinerary. My Wife and I are booked on the Jan 24 Cruise out of NYC on the Gem. Her e-mail said they were not going to St. Lucia, went over to the Roll Call for that cruise rumor is they will go to San Juan:cool:.

I saw the same thing last night. Went back in this morning and everything was back. Booked a cruise, got all the way through the payment screen and then couldn't see anything! Got not confirm #, email, etc. Called the 800#, long hold time (20 min - maybe because of these computer issues?) and got helped by Leah (very nice and helpful!) My reservation was made, but somehow wasn't linked with the account I had just created (we're new to NCL). She gave us the confirm #, I linked it to a new account, and now we're all set!

Sounds like maybe they still need some more upgrades??

As I do everyday, I was checking prices for cruises and the NCL website will note let me look at available cabins. Has anyone seen this today??

I had this problem Saturday (yesterday) evening. When I went on this morning, I noted - incredulously - that prices had dropped precipitously. Most categories are hundreds - and in the case of suites, thousands - of dollars less than they were on Friday afternoon.

Archived