Golden / Cabins Added

ca.native

Does anyone know what kind of cabins they are adding on the Golden. I just booked a full Suite last week and wanted to know incase I want to switch. I am new to this board so any help would appreciated.

There is another- I am sure many posts on this topic.

Type in under the search forum-Golden in Drydock. You'll find photos of the refurbishment going on.:)

There is another- I am sure many posts on this topic.

Type in under the search forum-Golden in Drydock. You'll find photos of the refurbishment going on.:)

I am sorry that search did not come with anything. Someone said 30 another said 24 and these will be aft cabins, so I just want to know what kind. Thank you

Does anyone know what kind of cabins they are adding on the Golden. I just booked a full Suite last week and wanted to know incase I want to switch. I am new to this board so any help would appreciated.

We had booked a penthouse suite S710 but when we looked on the sun deck there were no cabins so we rang princess and they told us that they were going to be added in the spring on the sun deck, so i think they are penthouse suites.

There are the 10 suites on Deck 15, and the 6 or 7 Window suites on deck 6, being added. It will be interesting to see how the deck 15 suites are laid out. I just went and did a dummy booking for later in the year, and it gives the WS Fiesta deck suites as an option, but nothing in Sun deck.

Archived