Luggage Tag ?

mj

When I first got my e-docs, they were orange. I check back today and they are blue. Do we need to put the blue ones on now? Has anybody encountered this before? Our room number did not change.

Thanks

I've always just printed them in black and white and they've done fine - the main thing they are looking for is the room number and the bar code on the tag.

Do use something to laminate or reinforce them like clear packing tape. Otherwise they will easily rip off your bag or end up a soggy mess if it is raining when you get there.

I've always just printed them in black and white and they've done fine - the main thing they are looking for is the room number and the bar code on the tag.

Do use something to laminate or reinforce them like clear packing tape. Otherwise they will easily rip off your bag or end up a soggy mess if it is raining when you get there.

Yes, we laminate them.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, They same thing happened to us. Printed the luggage tags off e-docs and they were a salmon color. About one week later I talked to other members in our group that had printed their e-docs later than I did, and theirs were blue. I thought I was going color blind or something. So I went back into my documents again, and lo & behold, they were now showing up blue. So I re-printed them in blue to match everyone else in our party. ( I am so paranoid)

But don't worry, as long as they have the correct ship and cabin number, you are all set no matter what color they are.

Have a great cruise!

Archived