Dawn cover charge restaurants

Patty1stTimer

Just curious.. NCL's website mentions that several restaurants are "worth the price" but can't seem to find list of the charges. I have put together this list based on reading reviews of the Dawn.

Venetian & Aqua, Garden Cafe buffet, Bimini Grill, & Blue Lagoon - all included.

Impressions $10 pp

Cagneys $20 pp

Teppanyaki $20 pp

LeBistro $15 pp

Salsa ??

Room Service - is this priced per item?? Are menus in each stateroom?

La Trattoria ?? (not mentioned on NCL website but I saw on the deck plan)

Has anyone been on the Dawn recently and knows if this list is correct and can provide missing info? Thanks!

Don't remember if in March LeBistro was $15 or $20 but it was worth double that price...fantastic food and service. The lamb chops are exceptional..best I have ever eaten. Must also mentinon the Jazz Brunch at Impresions on sea day. $15 and again fabulous food, music and service.

We will be on Jade. Do all the ships have the same restaurants with the same cover charges. It's our first time on NCL so I dont know anything about their restaurants or prices, etc.

Thanks,

Marion :rolleyes:

We will be on Jade. Do all the ships have the same restaurants with the same cover charges. It's our first time on NCL so I dont know anything about their restaurants or prices, etc.

Thanks,

Marion :rolleyes:

There are several answers already posted on the separate thread you started, so start by checking there. ;)

Our favorite NCL restaurant is the Asian restaurant adjacent to Teppanyaki, and it was only $10pp.

LeBistro was $15pp. I prefer LeBistro to Cagney's, which is just too noisey and open for me. LeBistro has soft lighting and is great for an intimate dinner for 2.

I understand that Impressions has become the Italian restaurant, which is also only $10pp. I love the size and decor of this restaurant.

Aqua is a no charge restaurant, and is one of my favorites for food and decor and size. I just don't like large noisey dining rooms on most cruiseships. NCL does a good job because their dining room is only one floor and doesn't have the sound effects of 3 story dining rooms.

During our last cruise, there were $5 rates for different specialty restaurants for earlybird dining before 7pm. Checkout the specials each day.

Some of the restaurants like Cagneys will charge $30 pp if you order Lobster or Surf and Turf....(regular menu was $20 pp). Le Bistro also had an upcharge for one of their items as well ...a beef entree for 2...I think it was $20. jeez... I was only on the Dawn a week ago and my memory is already fading!

Archived