Need help from people who live or visit Miami very often!

yahooyou81

I am looking for a nice restaurant to take my fiance to when we are in miami the night before our cruise I would like something very nice and romantic, and beautiful as well, maybe off the beach or something like that some restaurants i am looking at include. Emeril's, The Palm, Azul, Casa Tua Prime one twelve, Benihana, and The Capital Grille!

Emeril's is always tuff to beat for a class act....but if you want to lean a bit more to "Miami" then you might consider Joe's Stone Crab if you'll be there during stone crab season....

http://www.joesstonecrab.com/

do note their policy, quote:

Joe's does not accept reservations. Our customers are seated on a first come, first served basis.

And this is almost completely true...but don't be surprised if you observe an Animal Farm syndrom aka regulars with deep pockets and generosity may be observed getting special preference .... all customers are equal and seated first come, first served ... some customers are more equal however...

I am looking for a nice restaurant to take my fiance to when we are in miami the night before our cruise I would like something very nice and romantic, and beautiful as well, maybe off the beach or something like that some restaurants i am looking at include. Emeril's, The Palm, Azul, Casa Tua Prime one twelve, Benihana, and The Capital Grille!

Wow those are across the board. Casa Tua outside would be my first pick or Prime 112 followed by Azul.

Skip Benihana, Emerils, or Capitol Grille. You can go to one of those anywhere.

Archived