what to do in cozumel

domi411

I will be there in the month of may with the carnival freedom and i want to know what to do.

We are 33 years old, we don't want to do snorkeling, we just want a beautiful day at a beautiful place.

What to do or where to go

thank you

Check the excursions that your ship offers for ideas. If you see something there that you like, you can always try to duplicate 'on your own' for less $$.

We were there last week with 5 ships in port (I think) so we went to Nachi Cocum which is a VERY nice beach cub that does not get crowded because they limit it to 100 guests. All inclusive for $49/person and food very good.

Not offered by ships. Lots of info about it on this board if you do a search.

Cozumel is one of my fav islands... you can find all kinds of things to do.. there are several beach clubs to try..PB (is pay as you go), Mr. Sanchos (you can do an AI for $40)and then extra for horseback riding, atv, or a cooking class... or you could just eat and drink your hearts content:p Then there is always Carlos and Charlies before you get back on the ship..always fun there

I will be there in the month of may with the carnival freedom and i want to know what to do.

We are 33 years old, we don't want to do snorkeling, we just want a beautiful day at a beautiful place.

thank you

Playa Mia also has a nice beach.

I just returned from Coz and have been there many times.

Consider going to the other side of the island. On this trip my family and another hired a taxi ( van ) driver for the day. There were seven of us. He took us to the other side of the island which is totally different from the area where the ships port. It was absolutely beautiful. Very rocky with waves hitting against jetted formations. There are numerous places to stop and explore, with beautiful white sand beaches. There are shops along the way around the island you can stop at and places to grab a snack or eat. However, there is no electricity along that side of the island since the last hurricane. After our road trip we stopped at the "normal side" of the island at one of the beach clubs, the Money Bar and ate lunch and did do some free snorkeling, it was great as well. My wife just stayed on the beach. The whole time we were gone the van driver stayed with us and just waited on us from one stop to the next; plus he was very informative and enjoyed showing us his home land. It was a great day. We even had plenty time to shop near the ship port upon our return to get on the ship.

Paradise Beach is great and then Carlos and Charlies before getting back on the ship. Be sure to allow at least a couple of hours for Carlos and Charlies, we had 1 hour to kill before heading back to the ship and it wasn't nearly enough time!!! Love those pina colada's!!!! Have a great time, Cozumel is by far my favorite port!!!

thank you

I agree with Nachi Cocom, especially if you want an All Inclusive deal. It is beautiful, relaxing and the food/drinks are yummy.

We spent about 5 hours there then went to Margaritaville for about an hour before heading back to the ship.

Have a great cruise.

Archived