Sofa beds??

rabbit72

For the most part, they aren't sofabeds in the conventional sense. We have one where you take the cushions off and pull the bed out from underneath. On the ships, they are called convertible sofas where they take the cushion off and make up the base as a twin bed. Click on the small pic below for a bigger shot.

2500636550100084953zGfDoL_th.jpg

Here is a picture of our quad room. My teen daughter, five foot five, slept two nights with her feet hanging off the sofabed, then we had her switch for the bunk with smaller son. It is probably close to a foot longer on top.

2509885140054068653S500x500Q85.jpg

Here is a picture of our quad room. My teen daughter, five foot five, slept two nights with her feet hanging off the sofabed, then we had her switch for the bunk with smaller son. It is probably close to a foot longer on top.

2509885140054068653S500x500Q85.jpg

We had a room just like this on the Triumph and the sofa bed was very comfortable, I could have slept just fine.

My DH, DD (18 yrs old) and I are going to be in a room where there is a couch and one of those "drop from the ceiling" beds. Which would be more comfortable for her?

I would have her try out both and see which one she prefers. My DD had all intentions of using the upper but loved the sofa and used that instead :)

• 4 months later...

I'm a little nervous! My (16 yr old) son is 6'1 and now I'm wondering if he will even fit on a sofabed. :eek: We are in an 8G on Splendor....pretty sure a rollaway is not an option and I don't think it has one of those drop down beds. Any tall folks ever slept on one of these?

Archived