Miami hotel help!! Park and Cruise

Retired Sparky

Try parksleepandfly.com

Your problem is that most hotels will not have the shuttle back. It's only about 25.00 by cab. Smoking rooms aren't much available anymore. Check the site above, also this list of hotels that offer smoking. However these may not have parking and shuttles. I'm thinking you MIGHT have to choose one or the other. Use google to narrow your search.

http://www.timeout.com/miami/search/tag/883/smoking+rooms

If you can't find a park & cruise hotel that fills your needs in Miami, try Fort Lauderdale. You can book shuttle service to POM through SAS for $15 per serson each way. Good luck!:)

$15 pp from Ft. Lauderdale to POM? There are so many thing I have to figure out. Good thing the cruise is 6+ months away...

We are sailing LOS in Sept. We are flying into FLL. My inlaws are driving down from SC. We are all staying at the LaQuinta Miami Airport East. We are paying $80.00 a night, free parking, cont. breakfast and free shuttle to the ship. They don't have a return shuttle back from the port but the cab ride back to hotel shouldn't be more than $25.00. Split between us that's not bad. Hope this helps. Have fun. We have been on FOS and loved it. :)

Archived