Finally time to go

wildweston

Hi everyone it's nearly my turn to cruise, really happy and looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone for their help. I look at that countdown clock and just cannot believe it!!

Hi Cheryl, I wish you and everyone sailing tomorrow Bon Voyage, have a great time and tell us about the cruise when you return....

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi everyone it's nearly my turn to cruise, really happy and looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone for their help. I look at that countdown clock and just cannot believe it!!

Have a fantastic time. :):)

Evon.

Hi all just quickly pop in and let you all know I am having a wonderful time, it is everything and more just like you all told me. The weather has been fantastic and I haven't been the slightest bit seasick. Haven't had one negative experience at all. I know I will suffer the dreaded PCD (post cruise depression ) I am already dreading the end. Anyway must go.:D:D:)

Hi all just quickly pop in and let you all know I am having a wonderful time, it is everything and more just like you all told me. The weather has been fantastic and I haven't been the slightest bit seasick. Haven't had one negative experience at all. I know I will suffer the dreaded PCD (post cruise depression ) I am already dreading the end. Anyway must go.:D:D:)

Hi Cheryl

Thanks for checking in. It's great to read you are having a wonderful time and that the weather has been kind to you. Don't think about the end yet...just enjoy the moment now! Hope the rest of your cruise is fantastic :D

Hi Cheryl,

In case you check in again, I will give you some advice.

Don't think about the end of the cruise until it comes to the time when you have to pack up. I don't let anyone talk about "X number of days left". I don't want to know. I enjoy every day of the cruise as if it is the first. :):)

Evon.

Hi Cheryl, great to hear you are having a fantastic time! :D

Evon, very good advice. In fact on my last cruise, I packed mid-morning so I could enjoy ALL of the last day without fretting about how long it might take to pack!! :)

Cheers,

Moira

I have to pack for two and it usually takes only around two hours at the end of the cruise. It takes longer at home because you are thinking about what else can go in. Can the kitchen sink fit?? How about another half dozen pairs of shoes?? :):)

Evon.

Archived