Montreal - time landing to hotel

If we land at 4 PM and have a hotel fairly close to the cruise pier, what time would we probably arrive at the hotel? I'm trying to decide if it would make more sense to do that or to stay in an airport hotel or to take an overnight flight or just to cancel the trip. No daytime flights get in before close to 4:00.

Where are you flying from? It makes a difference in terms of whether you're clearing customs or not...

If so, and if it's on a weekday (with its accompanying rushhour traffic), my ballpark guess would be 6ish, but others more in the know can probably be more accurate.

I would estimate you would be at your hotel about six. If this is a weekday you will be slowed by the traffic for the Mercier bridge. One of the times it's good that they have a fixed rate for taxis. Canada customs isn't too bad. I usually clear it faster that it takes my luggage to get there. They use a single line system in Montreal which makes things move faster.

Archived