4A/B vs 4F on Imagination

jaw5293

Hi,

Got assigned to a 4F interior on the verandah deck of the Imagination. Never been this high or this far forward.

Any insight as to is this better than our original of a 4A or 4B on the Riviera deck?

Thanks,

Jane

Well, I dont know where on the deck you are located. Some dont want to be way forward or way aft, but at least you will be more conveniently located on a higher deck.

Most people would prefer a higher deck, so they can just go up or down the stairs sometimes and dont have to wait for the elevators. As long as you are not below the pool its a good assignment.

This class ship all the inside cabins are exactly the same. It costs more to go higher.

I agree with Firefly about being under a pool deck but want to add-- being under the galley would be worse.

Did you book a set cabin and they moved you? or did you book a guarantee?

The only thing with the 4F would be if there are people who suffer from motion sickness. You're higher and forward, so there will be more motion.

Convenience isn't an issue for me as I prefer to do as much walking to get to the food as possible. ;)

Personally, I'd take the 4A or 4B just because I actually prefer cabins lower down on Fantasy class ships as long as I'm not under the galley.

No I booked a guarantee as it didn't matter to me where the room was....I just wanted on the ship!icon7.gif My only request was no bunk beds.

I've never been this high or forward so not sure what to expect. I've never had motion sickness yet. And from the deck plans I'm guessing it's the bridge that is underneath this room being on the Verandah deck.

Thanks for the info.

Jane

Archived