Whats the name of the place on the Mountain?

Shrink

Good Afternoon

Several years ago, my wife and I were in St Thomas for a couple of days. During that time, we took a taxi to the top of a mountain to a little restaurant/bar on top. The view was incredible - you could see forever, and the Banana Daiquiris were likewise unforgettable. We are going to be back there the latter part of December and would like to be able to tell the taxi driver where to go. Anyone know the name of this place? It may be gone now or there may also be others up there. Plese help. Thanks.

Shrink

Good Afternoon

Several years ago, my wife and I were in St Thomas for a couple of days. During that time, we took a taxi to the top of a mountain to a little restaurant/bar on top. The view was incredible - you could see forever, and the Banana Daiquiris were likewise unforgettable. We are going to be back there the latter part of December and would like to be able to tell the taxi driver where to go. Anyone know the name of this place? It may be gone now or there may also be others up there. Plese help. Thanks.

Shrink

It's called the Mountain Top. There is a picture of the sign in my photo link below if you're interested. The views of Megan's Bay are gorgeous!!

Archived