Just returned from the Valor..any questions?

Morcruisin4Fun

We just returned from a wonderful week on the Valor. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Just wanted to know if they had the Newlywed game??

Thanks for all of the info! Doesn't look like we will be going to Cozumel, Key West I think. Did you use the "adult" pool area? Was just wondering about kids being in there? We have a balcony cabin on the Upper deck. Where was your cabin?

Sue

Just wanted to know if they had the Newlywed game??

Yes they did. It was on the last sea day.

Thanks for all of the info! Doesn't look like we will be going to Cozumel, Key West I think. Did you use the "adult" pool area? Was just wondering about kids being in there? We have a balcony cabin on the Upper deck. Where was your cabin?

Sue

We spent most of our lounging time back there and never saw any kids in the pool or hot tubs. Once in a while a couple of kids would come back to talk to a parent, but that's it.

4/19 Valor Cruise: On the shuttle van over to the Port (SAS) we met Jeff and Diane--I believe they're from Missouri. I didn't see them on this thread, but I think they were on somewhere! Anyway, we ended up spending the day in Grand Cayman with them (Moby Dick snorkel & sting ray tour which was phenomenal!) and took photos with our camera of them with the sting rays. If you hear from them, please have them e-mail us at timheying@yahoo.com. We'd love to send them their photos! THANKS!!!

Tim & Annette (CA)

Your Roatan photos are beautiful. You did the snorkeling at Taybanya (sp) Beach? How much was the Carnival tour and were there enough chairs and shade?

We too, did Goff's Caye in Belize and enjoyed it.

In Roatan we did the Tabyana Beach excursion through Carnival. We were going to do Fins and Flippers but changed our mind when we heard about the sea grass and sand fleas. They did offer a pool there but we wanted to put our feet in the Caribbean sea. Tabyana beach was amazing and our favorite day. Wish we were there longer. You will not be disappointed going there. You also get to see some of the island.

Where is your cabin?

Hey, welcome back (a little late, but just saw this). I am on the Valor in July. We are doing the Dolphin Encounter and then the Tabyana beach day. It is our honeymoon and we think that it would be great to relax, but also love dolphins. Glad you had a great time. All the reviews i have read have been great.

we are on the empress deck, where did you stay?

Hey, welcome back (a little late, but just saw this). I am on the Valor in July. We are doing the Dolphin Encounter and then the Tabyana beach day. It is our honeymoon and we think that it would be great to relax, but also love dolphins. Glad you had a great time. All the reviews i have read have been great.

we are on the empress deck, where did you stay?

We were in cabin 7377. Loved this location. You will love Tabyana Beach. It was one of our favorite days on the cruise.

We were in cabin 7377. Loved this location. You will love Tabyana Beach. It was one of our favorite days on the cruise.

I hope it is one of our favorites too. There is so much to do, that it is so hard to pick just one excursion (one reason i booked the dolphin encounter and tabyana in one).

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, do you know what food was available at the grill? thanks

The Grill has sandwiches...I had a mozzarella cheese, tomato and grilled peppers and it was YUM... The corned beef looked good.. couple of other choices. It is just a window inside the Rosies..(buffet).. not open all of the time...

I'd appreciate a quick review of the entertainer in the piano bar.

The Guy was called Roger.....he was fantastic - although we were in a group of 24 crazy Divas who were just out for a good time and we were extremely loud but we all thought he was fantastic.

On the other hand Liz.....well in my opinion was good for back-ground music....certainly not as much fun as Roger! Very good though!;)

Archived