chanel on century

sheilauk

We were on Century last week. They had some Lancome and Clinique, but that was about it for makeup.

I wonder if they change the offerings when they hit the other side of the pond, just as they do for the clothing?

We were on Century last week. They had some Lancome and Clinique, but that was about it for makeup.

I wonder if they change the offerings when they hit the other side of the pond, just as they do for the clothing?

Was that in the spas or the shops?

I wouldn't know what's available in the spas.

Was that in the spas or the shops?

I wouldn't know what's available in the spas.

This was in the perfume/makeup shop.

SheilaUK --- I ran out of hairspray and the only one available was in this shop (they had none in the general tuck shop where they sell the liquor). I paid $22 US :eek:for Frederik Fekai hairspray (the only one available)! I have learned that there are some things that are more affordable onboard, and others which are not!

This was in the perfume/makeup shop.

SheilaUK --- I ran out of hairspray and the only one available was in this shop (they had none in the general tuck shop where they sell the liquor). I paid $22 US :eek:for Frederik Fekai hairspray (the only one available)! I have learned that there are some things that are more affordable onboard, and others which are not!

I can vouch for the fact that hairspray in some ports (Caribbean) is unobtainable for any reasonable cost...so go prepared !

I also ran out and the price in the hairdressing salon was around $22 for a small size can..not even the full size can ..... the stuff I bought in the onboard shop as a stop gap was able to be used to glue wallpaper if you ever run out of wallpaper paste!

Archived