stupid question

preg

Hi, just wonderin if the taps in the cabin provide drinking water or is it all bottled water??? Its just we ave 2 children and dont know if the water is drinkable???

(1st timer - of course!lol):rolleyes:

The water is safe to drink, in fact its the same as the water you'll get in the restaurants (unless you buy bottled water).

You can taste the chlorine in it though, so if you're not used to it, it doesn't taste that nice.

The water is safe to drink, in fact its the same as the water you'll get in the restaurants (unless you buy bottled water).

You can taste the chlorine in it though, so if you're not used to it, it doesn't taste that nice.

Hello both,

Now Stargazer has gone on his cruise I thought I was no my own here.

Don't worry it's not a stupid question, especially if you've got kids to worry about. You should see some of the stuff they ask on the Royal Caribbean board.

It makes the tea taste a bit funny too, but no different than if you've gone to a different part of UK on holiday and their water tastes different.

If you've got A.I. you can always drink pop or beer . HIc....:D

Now the Escape "oficially" belongs to Thomsons you can always get help either here or on the Thomson Cruises board.

Berwyn

Archived