Carnival Dream- AFT Wrap Questions ?

mr jailerman

Hello Guys...:) Well the Good News is that I was lucky enough to get ONE of only TWO Cat 8d AFT WRAP BALCONY Cabins on Deck 9 (Vista Deck) for my Single Parent CC Group Cruise for June,2010:D.. I was wondering if anyone else had booked one of these Two cabins or a 9A for that matter as Carnival is telling me in their description that they are Both 185/75..They did say that the 8d AFT WRAP CABIN itself has no couch and that the 9A does :rolleyes:? That does seem a bit strange that both are the same size but one has a table and chair and the other has the couch ? Well for the $500.00 Price difference I guess I will have to sit in a chair..:D ON THAT WRAP BALCONY OF COURSE..;) I was just wondering if any of you Cabin Masters had got any scoop on these two cabins yet ? Thanks and have a great day all..:)

Hello Mr. Jailerman!

Hey I have a question for you... I am staying in the cat. 12 Penthouse suite on Inspiration in December as you know. Now I got room u115 with the connecting room for my nephew and sister that is a ov. Do you have any pictures of the penthouse suite you were in? I would love to see a picture of these rooms.

Hello Mr. Jailerman!

Hey I have a question for you... I am staying in the cat. 12 Penthouse suite on Inspiration in December as you know. Now I got room u115 with the connecting room for my nephew and sister that is a ov. Do you have any pictures of the penthouse suite you were in? I would love to see a picture of these rooms.

None that are Digital (I'm cheap like that..:D) Just go to webshots and type Carnival Suite. You will se alot and any of the re-done Fantasy class ships will look the same.. Lots of nice woodwork..:) Enjoy it as it's a great cabin..:D

Hello Mr. Jailerman!

Host Mach on the main Thread posted some GREAT photos for you of the same cabin I had (U-74) Enjoy Jojo..

Ok I'm an idiot. What main thread? Help can't get there from here...lol

You had Posted a THREAD on Carnivals Section asking for photos of the suite ? It may be a few pages back now so you might have to look for it but Host Mach whom is a Die hard Carnival man and Cat 12 man as well posted some Great Cat 12 photos from his Inspiration cruise..:D What were you guys smoking at Anita's Toga Party that night :confused:;):D ?

:D What were you guys smoking at Anita's Toga Party that night :confused:;):D ?

NOW Mr. Jailerman you know I will have to plead the 5th on that one...lol

You missed a great time. Thanks alot for your help. I will look you up if I have any more questions.

NOW Mr. Jailerman you know I will have to plead the 5th on that one...lol

You missed a great time. Thanks alot for your help. I will look you up if I have any more questions.

No problem at all..:) Now does anyone know about my AFT WRAP BALCONY I JUST BOOKED ?:D

I would keep the wrap over the regular 9a.

Although its missing a sofa-- you will be spending more time on the humongous balcony.

For the same price the balcony is your difference of space.

I would keep the wrap over the regular 9a.

Although its missing a sofa-- you will be spending more time on the humongous balcony.

For the same price the balcony is your difference of space.

It should be nice..:) I can't wait to get her up and sailing so I can see some photo's of her.. :)

Deck 9- vista deck-- are they the 9As that you were asking about??

Becareful where the cabin will be- I see kitchen areas here that you should avoid being under. And the pool area above-- which will get you chair scrappling sounds

Deck 9- vista deck-- are they the 9As that you were asking about??

Becareful where the cabin will be- I see kitchen areas here that you should avoid being under. And the pool area above-- which will get you chair scrappling sounds

For a Wrap Balcony for 7 nights for $500.00 cheaper then the 9A's, I can hear a little scrap now and then..:D

what category are the wraps then?

I would thought the wraps would costs more then a regular 9A too.

Unless the 9A comes with Suite benifits on this class of ship.

what category are the wraps then?

I would thought the wraps would costs more then a regular 9A too.

Unless the 9A comes with Suite benifits on this class of ship.

I have booked ONE of ONLY TWO Cat 8D AFT WRAP BALCONY CABINS..:D They are both located on Deck 9 (Vista) and the Cabin itself is shaped alot like an "L" Shaped Cabin as you enter it from the side but it does have the full WRAP AROUND BALCONY..:D I know the cabin itself DOES NOT have a couch in it. They say it has table and chairs ? You had an "L" Shaped Cabin once a while back didn't you ? Now imagine that same cabin with an AFT WRAP AROUND BALCONY..:D Pretty Nice Find I think..;) Take a look at the Deck Plans.. They are cabins #9475 and #9472..

I'd be curious to why those two are the only 8Ds when all the rest are 9As

whats different about those two?

I have asked Carnival that VERY QUESTION.. I was told that Both of these 8D's as well as all 9A's (She Checked for me:)) are listed as 185 sq ft and a 75 sq ft Balcony(We know that has never been right on any other Carnival ship;)) The 9A's have a couch and the 2 8D's do not.. That's all we could find ??:o

• 3 weeks later...
I am also booked in this room, and was wondering why it was so much less money, I am going in February so I can get you your ph0tos if someone does not beat me to it.

That Would Be Great !!:) A friend of mine is in the other Corner as well so we would both love to see your Photo's..:) Thanks !!

I am in 9472 which one are you in? I think it does not have the windows that the other wraps have, but thats ok, the price was right .

I am also in #9472.. From the look of the Deck plans, It looks like an "L" Shaped cabin that you enter from the Port side instead of all the way AFT.. I do know that a Carnival rep told me that this cabin only has a table and chair and not the couch so the cabin may be a bit smaller.. But The Balcony Does Wrap all the way around so it should still be great..:D

The only images I have been able to find are pretty much the same ones as on the CCL website.

We have the 9A below you booked for the 9/11/10 sailing, we looked at the deck plans and a couple of things turned us off with the deck 9 cabin. The noise above, I couldn't care less, but the DW would of hated it and that stairway, though I am wondering if we will have issues with it anyways ???

I will try and find some other pictures of the Dream as the construction continues.

The only images I have been able to find are pretty much the same ones as on the CCL website.

We have the 9A below you booked for the 9/11/10 sailing, we looked at the deck plans and a couple of things turned us off with the deck 9 cabin. The noise above, I couldn't care less, but the DW would of hated it and that stairway, though I am wondering if we will have issues with it anyways ???

I will try and find some other pictures of the Dream as the construction continues.

Sounds Good..:D Thanks..:D

can you try and get some information for us the week you go. That will still give me time to change if I need to before final payment, I did have the top floor on the Valor wrap and it was very noisey, so the following year I took the 7th floor and it was so quiet, but I did this one bacause of the price difference, as I am doing a B2B and now I cannot get the 9 wrap as it is gone. thank you very much

Archived