Disembarkation

tgetz

HAve sailed many times and several times on Celebrity, but we always seem to have flights the day we disembark, so we always want to get off promptly. Our cruise coming up though, we are going to stay in London an extra day because all the flights to our home city leave early in the morning and we could not make them from HArwich. So my question is, when do we have to vacate our suite? I know on Holland America if you are in a suite, you can stay in your suite until 11:00 am on disembarkation day, but have no idea on Celebrity. I know we can have breakfast in the something lounge becaue we are daimond and in a suite, but not sure when we have to actually leave the cabin.. thanks... trying to line up transportation back to londona nd needed toknow approximate time, and for us, the later the better.... thanks

We were in the PH on our cruise that ended in Harwich and they wanted us out of the suite by no later than 8:30. They began disembarking passengers as early as 6:00am. Every passenger was off the ship by 9:15.

Yipes.... that is early... the one time we would not have to leave early and the ship wants us off.. oh well... i guess that is just the way it is.. thanks for the answer...Wedid the PH on the Constellation on a Transatlantic cruise a few years agom and we were one day too late to get it for the upcoming cruise. But it is a wonderful cabin. We especailly loved the butler. OUrs was nicknamed Rusty and he was a hoot. BUt then, i also loved the big closet in hte hall area, the extra bath, the view from the main bath, the deck at sailaways, the big refrigerator in the butler's pantry... oh, can you tell i am really disappointed we did not get it for this cruise. We have been on many cruises since the Constellation and have not really wanted the penthouse on other ships, but she is just so huge on the M class Celebrity ships... We are waitlistd but i doubt ehter one comes open. We jsut waited too long to amke a decision... Thanks again for the info...

Archived