Un planned tour with Perla from Preferred Tours

CruiseLuva1975

I must say that I have had a life lasting impression of St Maarten, due to a young lady by the name of Perla from preferred tours. It was my first time to St Maarten and I can’t wait to return, She made us feel Local and like family, we did not sign up for a tour. We were only going to the beach and as she was taking us she started telling us about the Island what to do and where to go as she puts it.

Kidnapping never felt so good we ate at a local Lowlow We saw Two beautiful beaches and the La Samana Resort with the most breath taken beach on the Island we shopped both on the French and the Dutch side she took pictures of us and we also had the opportunity to swim at the most popular beach on St Maarten where she arrange a great price for our Parasailing adventure, If that’s not enough she gave us a experience of a life time as we held sea urchins and Sand Dollars star fish and a real live conch in our hand she went in the water herself as her friend was not there who usually gets them.

Leaving her behind felt like you was leaving a family member behind and with all the hugs, warmth and kisses we knew that we would have to come back to St Maarten.

I suggest you let her talk to you and allow her to put the tour together as she feels her guest out and customize her tours to suite her guest.

After that experience I Google her name and find her commence of her on Trip Advisor and on Cruise critic she was really creative and avoided touristy places.

Archived