Long Beach parking,

ck53

Can anyone tell me anything about parking, like how much, is there plenty of room, proximity etc. We will be on thre Splendor and I have heard / read horrible stories about embarkation and disembark so I am at least hoping that the parking will be trouble free! Thanks!!

The white dome is where you check in, unless you are early, then you check in at the Queen Mary. The square parking structure just below the dome is the parking for Carnival. I've cruised out of Long Beach twice and have never had any trouble finding a parking spot. Last I checked, parking was $12 per day ...

LongBeach.jpg

I'll have to update my photos. This next one was taken when the Pride was going to the Mexican Riviera ...

LongBeachportarea.jpg

Here is a closer view of the parking structure. As you can see, it is so close to the ship that you can even see one of the ship's propellers ...

DSCN2197.jpg

The white dome is where you check in, unless you are early, then you check in at the Queen Mary. The square parking structure just below the dome is the parking for Carnival. I've cruised out of Long Beach twice and have never had any trouble finding a parking spot. Last I checked, parking was $12 per day ...

I believe parking is now $15.00 a day and I have read here on CruiseCritic that there is no more early check in at Queen Mary.

It was still $12.00/day in February when we were there.

Plenty of parking. Park inside in the parking structure. You said 'we'...have one person drop you and your luggage off downstairs with your luggage, and have a porter take your check-in things. Meanwhile he/she can park the car. (park it close to the elevator...easier when you come back).

If you have your cabin number already, just walk over to the dome building for check-in. If you don't have your cabin number yet, stand on line right next to where the porter took your luggage.

Read recently that it is now $15 a day.

Early check-in is no longer at the Queen Mary, but somewhere between the QM and the Dome.

This past cruise they were checking people in outside and waiting outside. They put in new shade covers and such.

New door for VIP only check-in.

If you are on the June 7 cruise, be prepared for a wait to get into the parking structure. There is a Tattoo event at the QM and they will be checking paperwork. (I actually called the terminal.)

There should be enough spaces. The parking structure is the big square building to the left of the Dome. I have never had to park on the roof yet.

I called today to reserve a room at the Queen Mary hotel and was told that there is "early check in" for Carnival guests at 9:30am.

So, there is a change?

What time and where do the Queen Mary guests do check in for Carnival Splendor?

Thanks.

I called today to reserve a room at the Queen Mary hotel and was told that there is "early check in" for Carnival guests at 9:30am.

So, there is a change?

What time and where do the Queen Mary guests do check in for Carnival Splendor?

Thanks.

Ask when you check in. The two ships are right next to each other (see photo in prior post).

Archived