Alaska cruise on spirit?

We are planning a trip to alaska on the spirit and I want to see all your amazing photos! My best friend will be joining us on her honeymoon. We are so excited.:D If you have any photos from the spirit ship or the alaka cruise i would love t osee them and show my friend. Thanks t oall!

We are planning a trip to alaska on the spirit and I want to see all your amazing photos! My best friend will be joining us on her honeymoon. We are so excited.:D If you have any photos from the spirit ship or the alaka cruise i would love t osee them and show my friend. Thanks t oall!

We were on the Spirit a month ago, but to mexico. We were with a group of 28 friends and had a great time! There are some pics in my signature of the ship (we didn't get to all of them since we were so busy with our friends).

I went on the Spirit from Vancouver to Whittier in 2004. I took this picture at Emerald Lake outside of Skagway in the Canadian Yukon. (Skagway is very close; you can look at a map to see how the borders run.)

239494791ZkpOUr_fs.jpg

Here's my room:

IM000550.jpg

Notice the ice outside the balcony.

I went on the Spirit from Vancouver to Whittier in 2004. I took this picture at Emerald Lake outside of Skagway in the Canadian Yukon. (Skagway is very close; you can look at a map to see how the borders run.)

239494791ZkpOUr_fs.jpg

Here's my room:

IM000550.jpg

Notice the ice outside the balcony.

:cool::eek:This is absolutely breathtaking!

I really cant wait, only 13 months to go! The scenery is beatiful! I appreciate all the pictures. I really hope we see the whales when we go. I am working on talking DH into a balcony (it would be our first) i think it would be worth the experience. He is graduating from Texas A & M so this would be his graduation present that i get to have fun on to!LOL and my best friend is coming along for her honeymoon....

Archived