Cabin under flowrider

MrZoey

I just recently booked a cabin on Oasis for November 2010. I noticed we are right under the flowrider (or at least pretty darn close), and was curious if anyone stayed in cabins similar on any of the Freedom class ships. Also, anyone have a cabin under the basketball area?

Thanks!

I just recently booked a cabin on Oasis for November 2010. I noticed we are right under the flowrider (or at least pretty darn close), and was curious if anyone stayed in cabins similar on any of the Freedom class ships. Also, anyone have a cabin under the basketball area?

Thanks!

Had a look at the Freedom class deck plans. On Freedoms the flowrider (and sports court) are on the 13th level, while cabins end on the 10th. So no "similar" situations. Hopefully Oasis designers will have anticipated your concerns.

Ooops! Didn't think this one thru!!! I realize now the flowrider is higher up in relation to the cabins on the Freedom Class ships. Shows you how many times I went up there on our Christmas cruise! I only went to see the flowrider when we boarded the ship. Guess we'll find out how noisy when the time comes!

Thanks for the help!!:o

Ooops! Didn't think this one thru!!! I realize now the flowrider is higher up in relation to the cabins on the Freedom Class ships. Shows you how many times I went up there on our Christmas cruise! I only went to see the flowrider when we boarded the ship. Guess we'll find out how noisy when the time comes!

Thanks for the help!!:o

We had aft cabins on Liberty last week. We were on deck 10 right under Windjammer. Didn't hear a thing.

According to this

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/downloadBrochure.php?id=2

the Flowrider on the Oasis is on deck 16; there is a white area below it on deck 15; and there are a few cabins at the edge of that white area on deck 14....

There are cabins toward the rear of deck 14 that are under the Sports Court and the Dunes

Archived