honeymoon/anniversary/special occasion packages from Princess. Yea or Nea?

subwife81

Hi all,

Another question for all of you that have booked Princess before. :)

My dh and I are considering getting one of the honeymoon/anniversary packages that Princess Offers. They also offer special occasion/grand occasion packages.

For those of you that have purchased one of these celebration packages, what did you think?

They sound really nice, but I would love to hear some reviews!

TIA! :)

Our daughters sent us the Anniversary package a few years ago and it was very nice. But, Last year we did the vow renewal and that was absolutely beautiful. We had nice champagne with souvenir glasses in our room my bouquet was made entirely of orchids and lasted the whole week of the cruise. They took so many really nice pictures it was hard to choose.

I would recommend either one but if you are celebrating a special anniv(for us it was 30 years) then go for the vow renewal you won't be sorry.

Hi all,

Another question for all of you that have booked Princess before. :)

My dh and I are considering getting one of the honeymoon/anniversary packages that Princess Offers. They also offer special occasion/grand occasion packages.

For those of you that have purchased one of these celebration packages, what did you think?

They sound really nice, but I would love to hear some reviews!

TIA! :)

I have purchased them in the past and they are really nice. I have gotten the special occasion package a few times and the honeymoon package. I do not get them anymore b/c their are just so many robes and pictures from a cruise that one can have LOL.

Now I just bring a few bottles of champagne with me in my carry-on (Princess allows this) and I order chocolate covered strawberries for sailaway. I also do my own breakfast in bed; I order breakfast the night before off of the room service card. Just make sure your champagne is chilled, you order glasses and oj for mamosas.:) Of course, if you want the robes, pictures and spa treatments I would go for it.;)

Now I just bring a few bottles of champagne with me in my carry-on (Princess allows this)....

I thought Princess did not allow you to bring any alcohol on board? What is the policy on this?

Archived