Obc?

Sudrin

I Read in another thread that a person was offered a $100 per person OBC because of the route change(it was the SF cruise going north instead of south). I am booked on the Holiday for Monday and i am thrilled about the change to Key West and Freeport and have not heard anything about any OBC. I am just wondering if anyone else was offered a OBC? I am not asking for compinsation but if there offering i would like to take advantage of it. Either was i am thrilled and excited to go on my cruise and will have a great time even if i have to get out and push the boat to get there lol

Thank you for reading my post and have a great day!!!

Big difference with Splendor, a more expensive cruise on a brand new ship that instead of going to the Mexican Riveria, is going to Canada. Thats why they were offered a large OBC to not cancel.

Conquest is being offered $20 because they are missing a port, only doing 2 and paid port charges for 3 ports. $20 doesnt even cover the port charges for the missed port.

there may be others, but thats all the ones I know of being offered OBC to not cancel.

i am hoping we will get something back as I noticed the difference in price for miami,key west, coszumel miami - miami,key west,nassau,miami. our cruise price is more expensive by approx 100.00 or more then the the latter cruise which we went on.

Archived