Table for 2 on CB?

terri1020

There are only so many tables for 2 on the ship. If you can't get one, you can change to "anytime" and get one that way. You will have to wait unless you go very early, but tables for 2 are possible.

If you do end up chaning to anytime dining to get your table for 2, the most I had to wait on the CB was about 15 minutes, even at prime time. They will give you a pager and you can go for a drink or wander around the atrium shops until your table is ready.

TA put in the request and he told me to check as soon as we board. I would LOVE to try anytime dining but my dh has special diatery needs. I'm afraid anytime would make it difficult for his menu to follow us. Any experience with anytime dining and special diatery needs?

Terri - once you get on the ship check the dining room right away and make sure you have a table for two. Last time I went traditional - I called Princess and requested a table for 2, I faxed Princess and asked for a table for 2, I emailed the ship and asked for a table for 2, I told the cab driver I wanted a table for 2, I told perfect strangers that I wanted a table for 2, so EVERYONE knew I wanted a table for 2. I drop my stuff in my cabin - walk over to the dining room and there it is - Table 418 - a table for 10 right near the door and the bussing station. If it turns out that you have a larger table - the maître d' will be holding court somewhere on the ship to discuss dining changes. Get on line - and have a $20 bill palmed (ok so I bribe him do get my table - but I'm from Las Vegas - it is what we do here) As an FYI - this also works with the head waiter in anytime dining - make a reservation the first night - when you show up make sure you stall enough so the head waiter seats you. When you shake hands slip him a $5. The 2nd night - watch how fast you get a table for 2 in anytime - people will be told 1/2 hour to 45 minutes - I usually get a table in under 5 minutes. Geoff

Archived