Equinox

ROYALBOY

Was looking online at the Equinox westbound transatlantic Oct 2010...and its showing SOLD OUT in all classes...

I wonder if there is some problem with the startup of the ship?

Anyone already have a reservation on it?

Was looking online at the Equinox westbound transatlantic Oct 2010...and its showing SOLD OUT in all classes...

I wonder if there is some problem with the startup of the ship?

Anyone already have a reservation on it?

Here is the scoop. That TA was supposed to be on Solstice. Now it appears that Solstice is staying in the Caribbean in 2010 and Equinox is taking over the Solstice's itineraries. Celebrity is in the process of transferring people who already had a deposit on Solstice to the Equinox so they keep their same stateroom. Once this is done, the booking will open up to the public. According to Capatain's Club this should be accomplished at some point in the next few days.

That is correct. We received a call from Celebrity yesterday stating that our itinerary that we were reserved on in Europe for May 1, 2010 on the Equinox no longer exists. This is disappointing since I did so much research to find the best itinerary for us and a great ship. The Equinox is taking over the Rome to Rome itinerary that the Solstice was originally scheduled to do next year. It looks like for us to get the itinerary we want we will have to go to another cruise line!!

Archived