CB cabin c429, anyone?

BalconyGal

I just booked this cabin and was kinda shocked that it was available with only 90 odd days to go...My question is, does anyone have any experience with it or cabins next door? I know it is right at the panoramic elevators and I am wondering if the noise level is the reason it was not booked yet? Or did I just get lucky? :D

I have already tried to search the forums for the answer like a good CCer however there was only one post and it did not have the info I need.

Thanks all-

Heather

We have had midship Caribe cabins near elevators before and never had noise issues. Although I can't speak for this specific cabin I don't think noise would be an issue. :)

I'm just down the hall from you. I think you got very lucky...midship with that double sized balcony...sweet!

I'm just down the hall from you. I think you got very lucky...midship with that double sized balcony...sweet!

Thanks everyone!

:)

Jodi,

Looks like you got lucky too! How far down the hall are you?

Heather

We're in 509. We booked this one months ago so we could be sure we'd get to enjoy that nice Caribe deck balcony. We had a mini last April and found we rarely used the sofa/seating area...but we did use the balcony every day.

Archived