Paris taxi companies

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with a good taxi company in Paris?

I am looking for a company that has a 8 passenger van to transport my family from the Eurostar station to our hotel and then book return a few days later.

I have tried the internet, but cannot get an answer/reply from the companies I have tried to contact.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Scott

Does anyone have any experience with a good taxi company in Paris? I am looking for a company that has a 8 passenger van to transport my family from the Eurostar station to our hotel and then book return a few days later. I have tried the internet, but cannot get an answer/reply from the companies I have tried to contact. Scott

Paris is not a great town for super good Taxi options. Sorry! For most people, the Metro system is so great and frequent, that it makes it harder for the cabs to compete, do as well, be offering the best service, etc. I understand your challenge with a larger group, luggage, etc. My first of two suggestions would be to check with your hotel on their suggestions. Second, I would be prepared to use two or three individual cabs. In dealing with cabs, it is important to have written or printed out, in advance, where you going with the exact address. Or, a Google.com map showing the location to show to the driver. It is easier for the driver to SEE the exact address rather than try to understand what you are seeking to verbalize or say in English or marginal French.

What's your budget situation or flexibility? Cabs and other options are not cheap there in Paris. Here are a few other options to contact or check:

wen.huang@parisluxuryservices.com

contact@barons-limousines.com

reservations@parisconnection.fr

http://www.kazilimousine.com

http://www.shuttle-paris.com

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Dear Terry,

Thanks for the reply. Budget is not my major concern. I just want to make the transfer to and from the hotel as painless as possible.

I will look at the links you provided and contact the hotel.

I will let you know my findings.

Many thanks,

Scott

Archived